~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's been a long day, but it's only the beginning." I complained to Niall.
"You'll be alright," Niall answered rubing my back and putting his arm around my waist.
"How about this: I can tell Harry that you're not feeling well, and we can hang out in my room for the day," he suggested looking down at me.
I smiled and looked him in the eye.
"That'd be perfect," I responded.
He smiled back. "Good. Now go get into some comfy clothes and I'll pick you up to go to my room ok?" He asked.
"Ok," I answered loving the sound of that.
"Alright, see you then," he said pulling away from me and heading in the opposite direction. I sighed.
Niall is such a great guy. I thought to myself.
I ascended up the stairs and went up to the elevator, pressing the button that read my floor number. When the doors parted, I stepped out and practically ran down the hall to my room, opening and closing the door behind me. I took out a loose white t-shirt with a pair of grey sweatpants and laid them out onto my bed. I took off my heels rubbing my sore feet, and removed my stupid uniform throwing it on my bed. I then changed into my comfy clothes and flopped onto my bed with a sigh. It was quit nice to take a day off. Just then, there was a knock at my door and I got up to open it. In front of me, was a grinning Niall.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yes," I responded closing my door behind me. We then took the elevator to the next floor, and headed to Nialls room.
"Here we are," he said once he opened the door. It looked pretty similar to mine, except his room colors consisted of blues and greys while mine was purples and whites.
"I like it," I commented.
"It's not much," he sighed as he laid down on his bed. I stood there not knowing whether I should go over or not.
He chuckled. "Come here," Niall said motioning for me to come closer.
I walked over to the bed and laid down next to him.
"You can come closer you know," he laughed.
I laughed as well and scooted over closer to him so I was snuggled up to him. He wrapped his arm around me and I was enveloped in his warmth. He looked down at me and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"So beautiful," he said barely above a whisper.
I smiled and laughed as I put my face into the crook of his neck.
"You're not too bad yourself," I responded.
"Well thank you,"
After that it was quiet for a little bit, the both of us lost inside of our own heads.
"Do you ever miss them?" I asked before I could think of what I was saying.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
Too late now.
"Do you miss them? Your family, I mean." I asked looking down at my hands.
"Well of course. I think of them every day."
"What about you?" He asked after another moment of silence.
"I miss them so much. Niall, I wanna go home," I said looking up at him.
He sighed. "I know. I do too," he admitted rubbing my arm.
"But hey, we have each other," he said leaning away from me to look me in the eye. "If you need anything just let me know ok?" He offered.
"Alright," I answered.
He began to lean in slowly, his movement hesitant. I felt myself slowly lean in as well. We were so close. I could feel his warm breath fanning over my face and our foreheads touching. I smiled.
"Just kiss me," I whispered. Emedietly, his lips crashed onto mine. His lips were soft and delicate. We moved in sink and I could feel him smiling against my lips. I brought my hands up to the side of his cheeks, and he grabbed my hips. He then moved me so I was now on top of him. I felt his tongue push against my lips asking for entry and I obliged. We fought for dominance until he won, and he explored my mouth. His lips detached themselves from my lips and moved down to my neck area. I felt him beginning to suck causing me to moan. After he was done, he blew on to it and I winced knowing it would definitely leave a mark. My hand began to explore his body, going underneath his shirt and feeling his muscles clench underneath my touch. He began to leave small kisses down my neck and on my face. I began to laugh as he flipped us over so I was now on the bottom. He was hovering above me as he smiled at me causing me to do the same. He ducked back down and began to kiss me again with his arms on either sides of my head. His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt and he began to tug at it. He lifted it up so my stomach was showing, and I lifted my back off of the bed so he could remove it. He then threw it across the room and looked down at my body and smiled. "Wow." He commented looking down at my body. "Black looks nice on you," he commented referring to my black bra. I laughed. "Why thank you," I said and pulled his face back down to mine, our lips crashing into each other once again. He began to kiss down my chest and on my stomach, swirling his tongue on my stomach as well. He came back up to me and began to kiss me once again slowly and passionately this time, our tongues once again fighting for dominance, until someone charged into the room causing the both of us to stop our motions as we looked at the person in front of us.
He smirked and leaned against the doorframe, crossing his tattooed arms over his chest.
"Well well well what do we have here?" He asked. I covered my now bright red face full of embarrassment while Niall rolled off of me.
"Shut it Liam!" Niall shouted throwing a pillow at Liam missing him completely.
"Don't worry guys, I've walked in on a lot worse." He laughed.
"But I've come here to tell you something important Niall," Liam began.
"Ok what it is?" He asked a bit impatiently.

"A new slave has arrived."
~~

😱 *Gasps*   
There we go! Another chapter is done! I hope you guys are enjoying the story! It's pretty early but I have got a lot of plans for this book and I hope it goes well. Anyways....love you guys and stay tuned for more updates! Love you!!
Xoxo Alora Mae 😘😘