Dancing Youtubers - Mark & Jack

A/N: The video above is Jack's and Mark's dance routine.

Song: Scream by Usher
________

You couldn't wait to meet Jacksepticeye and Markiplier - your two favourite youtubers of all time - and not only are they going to do a meet and greet but also going to preform a dance routine for the fans.

You was waiting in line of the meet and greet with Jack and Mark sitting at a table signing stuff, hugging fans and taking pictures with them. Nerves ran through your body with every step that you take closer and closer to the front of the line where it will be your turn.

Finally your turn had come. You was shaking and felt like crying because you was meeting your idols. Mark looked at you and smiles. "Hey there" Mark said flashing a smile, opening his arms for a hug. You go up to him, hugging him tightly not wanting to let go, unfortunately you had too. You pulled away smiling like an idiot, you handed him what you wanted him to sign and you gave him a little woolley Tiny Box Tim what you made. You also made a little woolley Septiceye Sam for Jack. Mark thanked you for it and said how adorable he was and he gave you a second hug, giving you back your sighed Tiny Box Tim and you moved onto Jack.

"Hi!" Jack said grinning down at you pulling you in for a hug. "Hi..." you said shyly, hugging him back. You felt your cheeks heat up. You think Mark is hot but jack, you had a crush on jack even though you knew that he had a girlfriend. You pulled away and gave him the think what you want him to sign, like with Mark. You also have him the little woolley Septiceye Sam. "Awe he's so tiny! He's cute, thank you so much." He said, hugging you tightly.

You blushes again mumbling a "You're welcome". You pulled away and asked him that if he and Mark are going to be dancing together on the stage. He told you that they were but he didn't tell you the song saying that you would just have to wait and see.

After a while of seeing other YouTubers, playing different types of games on different concoles and going to one or two panels. It was finally time to see Mark and Jack dance. So you made you way over to the stage, trying your best to get to the front(which you managed to do) and waiting for them to come on.

Mark and Jack walked onto the stage and all the fans screamed seeing their favourite YouTubers come on. They both waved out and got into position, waiting for the music to start.

The music started up and Mark and Jack both started to music with the music. Their bodies moving in perfect sync like they've practiced it billions of times before. Moving at the perfect times, even throwing a sneaky high-five in there. Their feet, arms and bodies were moving perfectly to the music, the amazingly done step sequence at the end had resulted in you having your eyes widen and your mouth hanging open.

Quickly coming back to your senses you gave a loud cheer and clapped along with the hundreds of fans whilst Mark and Jack was bowing to everyone, panting and sweating(which was Mark mainly).

"Thank you all for being so supportive to us! We really can't ask for anything better than our communities that support us all the way, we love you all and without you we couldn't have gotten this far in life, so thank you once again!" Mark exclaimed, panting lighter this time but still sweating.

They both walked off of the stage to cool down and get themselves sorted out into a new pair of clothes, Mark in a pair of black jeans and a plain, grey t-shirt whilst Jack was wearing skinny, dark blue jeans and his red long-sleeved shirt.

After playing a few more games and making new friends it was time for everyone to go home. You had an absolute blast, but more you were exhausted and just wanting to go to bed. Making your way out of the building and to your car, you got in, turning the ignition on hearing the car's engine roaring to life, you drove all the way home, turned your car off and exiting the vehicle.

Stepping inside your cosy home, kicking your shoes on and going over to the sofa, falling onto it and getting g your phone out checking all the important social media apps. You saw a tweet from Mark.

'Markiplier @markiplier:
I want to thank you all for coming to meet me and @Jack_septic_eye at the panel and seeing us dance! You won't understand how much hard work we both put into that! You're all so amazing and we couldn't ask for better fans! Thank you so much!'

You smiled at the tweet, favouring it and turning your phone off and going upstairs.

Putting your phone on charge, your got changed into your pajamas and collapsed into bed, getting your phone and putting some music on to help you sleep(am I the only one who does this? I listen to Sleeping At Last - Saturn to help me sleep, it's an amazing and beautiful song, 100% recommend it) and settling down in bed, smiling at the amazing day you had. Finally closing your eyes you fell into a tomb of darkness, dreaming about the day you just had.
___________

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while hasn't it?(over a fucking year) yeah I know, I suck. I've just had a lot of things going on to even have time to update this book(yeah like watching anime in my spare time😂) but hey, I'll be updating more offten now thank god. So I hope you like this, it's not really long but hey ho, sorry again - Paige