Just Dance 2014 -Jack

You was setting the Wii up because you haven't been on it in forever and you really missed it but never had the time to do it so now that you do have time you so why not?. After some time setting it up and checking if everything works you went on Mario Kart for a little bit, getting first place in nearly all of the races apart from Rainbow Road by getting pushed off by Bowser near at that end causing you to go in a rage that even Jack can ear you from his recording room makig him chuckle.

Jack decided to come stairs to see what you was raging over.

"What's up with you" jack asked sitting next to you on the sofa.

"Stupid Bowser, he keeps pushing me off on Rainbow Road on the last lap" you said crossing your arms and pouting.

Jack chuckled and kisses your pouting lip making you crack a smile. "Maybe you have had enough of Mario Kart for one day young lady" he said getting up and goes to pick another disc.

"How about Just Dance 2014?" Jack suggested.

You nodded, going back onto the Will home page. Jack puts the disc in and grabs a Will remote along with you and stands up, moving the coffee table to one side so you two have more room.

You pointed the remote to the screen and clicked on the game when it popped up going on the home screen of Just Dance 2014.

You two decided to go on "Blurred Lines" first for a warm up. After dancing along perfectly to Blurred Lines, you decide to get you and Jack because you two will get sweaty for doing loads of sing to come. After you left Jack to pick the next one you went into the kitchen, getting the cups out of the cupboard and  pouring water into them both nearly over flowing them. You went back in the living room putting them both on the coffee table.

"Picked one yet?" You said.

"Yes I have" Jack said smiling to himself. You looked at the screen seeing the song title said "Turn Up The Love"(the video above) with a man and a woman dancing. You gave Jack a weird looked only to have him Grinning at you back. You shrugged, grabbing your Wii remote and putting your wrist through the hoop and make it tight around your wrist so it won't fling off and break something.

You pressed start and bobbed your head with the music and started to dance along, getting perfect on every move that you do, swinging your hips perfectly in time with the music. Jack moving perfectly with his dance moves both of your legs swinging and moving around at the same time. It was pretty hard at first but you both got the hang of it and started to move perfectly again. After that dance you both was out of breath, sweating dying of thirst.

You both went to get your drinks on from the coffe table, gulping the water down. You both smiled at each other.

"I didn't know you had it in you Jack" you winked at him, making him blush.

"I could say the same to you (y/n), you looked hot dancing to that I should make you do that more often " Jack said pecking your lips making you giggle and blush.

After doing some more dances like "Kiss You" From One Direction, laughing and dancing along to it, "Pound The Alarm" making Jack having to stop his dancing and watch you biting his lip, looking at your arse moving along with the music and once you court him staring at your arse causing you to blush and tease him some more, cause why not torture him?.

After even more songs, dancing along to them you both collapsed on the sofa out of breath, sweating.

"So tired" you pant, Jack nodded agreeing with you.

"Want to watch a movie?" Jack suggested.

"Yeah but let me freshen up first" you said getting up and goes to the  bathroom. You filled the sink with hot water and washed your face with soap and your neck. You changed into some PJs and put your hair into a messy bun and came back downstairs seeing a blanket on the sofa, a bowl if popcorn set on the coffee table that has been moved back to where it usually was.

Jack came out of the kitchen with a bowl of sweets and a little of (your favourite fizzy drink/soda) and two cups and placed them on the coffee table.

You sit on the sofa and put the blanket over you and pat a spot next to you for Jack to sit down. Jack sits next to you and pulls the blanket over both of you and clicks the okay button, showing the movie title "Insidious".

" really Jack? You know I'm not good with horror movies" you said looking up at him.

"You'll be fine, I'll protect you from the monsters" Jack said flexing his +1 bicep making you giggle and snuggle into his chest.

After the movie ended there was popcorn all over the place with you trembling in Jack's chest. He hugs you and kisses your forehead. "Maybe we should put a different movie on?" Jack said.

You nodded and he gets up to get another movie making you whimper at the loneliness. Jack comes back with a different movie and puts it in the CD player and pressed play and the title showed up. "The Duff". You loved this film and smiled and sat up for Jack to sit back down and for you to snuggle back into his chest with his arms around you.

After eating all the sweets and drink most of the (your favourite fizzy drink/soda) the movie finally ended and you and jack both picked up all the popcorn on the floor but for before you threw one at jack hitting him on the head.

"Oh I see how it is" Jack smirked and grabbed a handful of popcorn from the floor and launching then at you hitting your body, making you laughing and this turning into a popcorn fight.

Jack cornered you with a handful of popcorn smirking at you. "Jack you know you don't want to do this... Let's just... Talk about this" you said nervously. Jack smirked and crunches the popcorn in his hand raising it just above your shirt and smirks more.

"Don't you even dare" you said.

"Oh you dare me now do you?" Jack smirked.

"What I never said that" you said.

"Well when you said 'don't you even dare' and let's take the 'you' and 'dare' out and put them together what does that make?" Jack smirked even more.

"You dare?" You said. Jack smiled and shoved the crumbling pieces of popcorn down your shirt making you gasps. Jack starts laughing as you try and get them out of your shirt. "You bastard" you said and runs after jack as he runs off from you.

You tackle him to the ground and straddle his waist, him still laughing underneath you.

"You're such a dork" you said shaking your head smiling and crossing your arms.

"But i'm your dork" jack said smiling, pulling you down and kisses you on the lips making you giggle.

"I love you" jack said pulling away and looking into your eyes filled with love.

You blushed and looking into his eyes back. "I love you too".