A New Fluffy Family Member -Jack

You've always wanted a dog but not just any dog no, a Samoyed dog. You have always wanted one since you was little because you just love the fluffiness of their fur, how white they are and yes, it is gonna be a pain washing them and brushing them daily but hey, who cares right?. You are gonna go into a pet store to get one but you are keeping it a secret from jack. You put your Jacksepticeye shirt on with jeans and converse and put your hair up into a messy bun. Applying some eyeliner and mascara on you told Jack that you was going to visit your friends and before he could answer back you was out the door, in the car on the way to the pet store.

Arriving at a pet store, you got out, locked the car and walked in hearing all kinds of animal noises from barking to meowing, from chirping to squawking of parrots. Walking over to the adoptive area you was looking at the puppies.

There was all kinds of dog breed in there from German Shepherds to Labradors, from Border Collie's to Poodle's. But you wasn't looking for them even though they are all cute but nope, you was looking for a certain one. After like 5 minutes of search you see a little fluff ball in the back of a cage, recognising the breed that you want you smiled and went to one of the employees to get the pup out for you.

"Excuse me miss but can you please help me get a dog out for me please?" You said politely as you can.

"Sure which one miss?" The employee said.

You pointed to the one with the Samoyed curled at the back of the cage. The employee nodded and made her way to the cage and got the pup out for you to take a look at it. Gasping it was the one you have been looking for and admittedly fell in love with it. "Can I have that one please" you said excitedly. "Cause you can sweetie I just need you to fill out a form for the dog and she's all yours" the employee said walking to the desk and hands you the form while she gets the dog ready.

You filled it out quickly excited to see the look on Jacks face. Hopefully he will love the dog as much as you. The employee came back with the pup in a cage and you brought the pup along with others things you'll need like a food bowl and water bowl, dog food, dog toys, bed, a red lead with a pink collar, and dog treats.

You said your thanks to the employee and dashed off to your car and put the cage in the passenger seat and you get in the driver seat and drove carefully back home. Once you was home you got the cage out and the bag full of dog things and walked in.

"STEVEEEEE!" Jack shouted in his recording room, you chuckled at him since you know when he says Steve that he is playing Happy Wheels. This is the perfect time to show Jack your new puppy what you have today so you lock the door and put the cage on the floor and opened it.

"Come in little one" you said sweetie to the pup who came out shyly. You picked her up and kissed her fluffy head saying what a good girl she is making her lick your neck which caused you to chuckle and slowly walk up stairs to Jack's recording room.

You slowly opened the door peeking in to see that Jack is playing Happy Wheels. You chuckled softly bit not wanting him to hear you and sneakily walked in and walked behind him waving to the camera.

Jack has no idea that your behind him so you took the chance while he was looking for another level to do and so you put the Samoyed puppy on his lap and giggled.

"AHH-awww look at the cute little dog?" Jack said confused with why there is a puppy on his lap. He picked her up and she licked him on the nose making him chuckle. "Surprise" you said to him making him jump with the puppy in his hand and for him to turn around to face your grinning face. "(Y/n)? Did you go out and buy this dog?" Jack said to you taking his headphones off and putting them to one side with one arm while the other one is holding the dog. "Yup!" You said excitedly. "Do you like her? I picked her myself since you know that I've always wanted a Samoyed puppy" you said blushing a little making him chuckle.

"I love her, she's fluffy!" He said cuddling with her making you awe at the site.

"Good I'm glad you like her and now I'll let you get back to your recording" you said taking the pup out of his arms making him pout but soon smiled when you kissed him and waved bye at the camera and leaves but not before looking at the screen and points to Billy. "Screw you Billy!" You said then walked out leaving a laughing Jack to get back to his Happy Wheels as you shut the door behind you.

You thought of a name for her which suits her quite well. "I'm gonna name you Cloudy". You thought it was a cute name since she was like a little ball of cloud just not in the sky and on the floor.

"and I will see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" you heard back finishing off his video, probably wanting to play and cuddle with Cloudy making you chuckle and shake your head at him.

You hear pitter patting of feet coming down the stairs and into the living room. "Do you have a name for the pup" Jack said sitting down next to you kissing your cheek and to stroke Cloudy on your lap.

"Yep her name is Cloudy cause she looks like a little ball of cloud just on the floor instead of being in the sky" you said chuckling.

"Cloudy? I like it" jack said stroking Cloudy. "Welcome to the family Cloudy" Jack said putting his nose on hers and for her to lick his nose making him giggle and for you to smile at them.