Cheating -Mark

"Just don't do anything stupid okay Mark?"

"I won't babe I'll be back by 11 okay?"

You nodded and peck his lips as he and his friends go to his car, get in and drove off.

Him, Jack, Bob and Wade went to the club to celebrate his 11 million subscriber hit. He offered you to come along with him but you wasn't the type of party person at all so you incised on staying at home.

You go to the sofa and turn on the TV and show some channel to past time. After watching some shows you decided to tidy around the house.

After a couple of hours of working your butt off tiding the place up it was only 10:15pm so you decided to lay on the sofa and shut your eyes for a couple of minutes.

You woke up hearing the front door open. you looked at the clock on the wall to find its nearly 1:30am In the morning. You rubbed your eyes and you heard a voice but not just one voice but two voices, one of them belonging to Mark and another one belongs to a female.

You peaked over the sofa to see Mark with this girl. You felt hurt but stayed quiet to see what he will do next. I guess you could say that your gonna be a spy from now on.

He led her up to yours and his bedroom and shut the door but he didn't lock it so you sneaked upstairs and pressed you ear to the door trying to hear anything.

"Are you sure you don't have a girlfriend?" The girl said on the other side of the door.

"No I don't have a girlfriend" Mark slurred. Making your heart break into two that he actually said that.

You heard muffling on the other side and you closely opened the door and peaked inside hearing moans and groans. Your eyes filled with tears trying hard to choke them back.

You opened the door fully without any noise and flicked the light on and the sight in front of you made you choke on your tears and a few of them coming down your cheeks.

In front if you was Mark on top of another girl with both of their shirts off and in the floor, Mark kissing her neck with a few Hickey's on her. Her bra off and in the floor exposing her chest. You've seen enough and wanted to stop this but you couldn't move, you was frozen. Your heart broke into a million pieces, tears streaming down your cheeks and weren't stopping anytime some.

"M-Mark?" You manage to choke out.

Mark froze in place and turned his head towards you. Eye meets eye.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" Mark said sobering up a little and hearing that made you annoyed/angry.

"What am I doing here Mark? WHAT AM I DOING HERE? I FUCKING LIVE HERE MARK" You shouted rage in your voice and anger in your eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" The girl said grabbing her bra and putting it on along with her T-shirt. You glared at her. "I could say the same to you" you said crossing your arms. "I'm Nicola, Marks girlfriend" Nicola said.

"Oh really cause last time I check that I was Mark's girlfriend who lives with him so I would get your lying mouth out of my house before I make you" you said getting pissed off from her annoying voice.

"Make me then" she said smirking. "Okay I will" you said walking up to her and grabbing her by the hair and hacking her out of the room making her scream for you to get off of her hair. You shoved her down the stairs which might seem harsh but honestly you couldn't give a damn right now. You was just about to go down the stairs to chuck her out the door but a hand grabbed your arm pulling you back.

"(Y/n) calm down" Mark said.

"Get the hell off of me, I'll deal with you once I got the whore out of the house" you hissed at Mark yanking your arm free from his hand and went downstairs grabbing her hair again in the same place and yanked her to the front door, opened it and chucked her out along with her shoes and slammed the door in the face and locked it and turned around and crossed your arms facing Mark.

"Sit" you simply said to him.

He sat on the sofa with his head hung low. You stood in front of him, arms crossed, foot tapping. "Well? Aren't you gonna say anything?" You said annoyed.

"Sorry" Mark said sniffing. "Sorry? SORRY! what the hell were you thinking bringing her home Mark? You knew I was here, so what in your dang mind thinking you could just being her home?" You said angry trying to calm down but failing.

"I-i don't know... I was drunk and w-wasn't thinking straight" Mark said sounding like he was about to cry.

"And for saying that you didn't have a girlfriend when she asked you that if you did and you knew full well that you did Mark" you said lips trembling.

"How could you say that Mark?" You said sniffing, not stopping the tears flowing down this time.

Mark sniffed and shrugged looking up at your teary face, a few tears runnig down his face now that he saw how hurt you was and it was all his fault. "I h-honestly down know (y-y/n)"

You shook your head and went upstairs to get something.

Mark cried in his hands thinking about what he has done and how he regrets it big time.

You came downstairs with a pillow and a couple of blankets and chucked them at him making them hit him in the head and on his lap. He looked at them then looked up at you. "Your sleeping on the sofa until you have thought about what you did and how you are going to apologise" You said then walked upstairs locking the bedroom door behind you changing into some sleep shorts and a jumper and climbed into bed turning the light off on the side and closing your eyes and went to sleep.

Mark sigh and out the pillow on the sofa and set the blankets out on the sofa. He took his shirt and jeans off just leaving him in his boxers and got under the blanket and closed his eyes blaming that it was all his fault and thinking of idea's of how to say sorry to you. He was surprised that you just didn't dump him and chucked him out of the house but honestly, you couldn't even if you wanted too. You loved him to much to let him go just for one silly thing but yeah saying he didn't have a girlfriend was harsh but your willing to forgive him over the time being but this is just to teach him a lesson.

You was never gonna dump him you just wanted to see what he will do to for you to forgive him and how far he will do it. But you might not be able to trust him straight away, so he really needs to work hard to get your trust back.