First Kiss/Date -Jack

You was at your boyfriends place today for a little visit since you haven't seen him in months when he last came. It was summer in Ireland and Jack wanted to go to the beach and thought it would be a great idea for a first date so he told you to get your things ready so that is what you are doing right now.

"Babe... Are you ready?" Jack shouted from the bottom of the stairs in his thick Irish accent waiting for you.

"Nearly!" You shouted grabbing your bag checking that you have anything like beach towel, suncream, sun glasses, sun hat, and other things for Jack and ran downstairs grabbing your shoes and run to the car after locking the door and gets in the car and jack drives off to the beach.

After blasting songs out on the radio and singing horridly to them for the 2 hour journey to the beach. You finally get there and step out of the car and stretch and grabbed your stuffed along with jacks things and walked on the beach and take your saddles off feeling the sand between your toes. You've always loved the feeling of sand between your feet, it calms you down and you don't know why but it just feels soothing to you.

"Come on slow coach hurry up! Jack said walking off and for you to run after him.

Jack found a nice spot to have and put his beach towel out and you did the same next to his. You took your shirt and shorts off revealing you in your two piece bikini and you got out the sun cream and put some on your arms, legs, stomach, face, neck and rubbed it in next sure there is no sign of more.

"hey jack cam you please put some sun cream on my back please?" You said giving him puppy eyes which he could never say no too.

"Sure babe" he said grabbing the bottle and pouring some his hands and starts running it on your back and massages it in.

You did his back too while he did every where else. Once you was both done with that you two decided you wanted to go in the sea so you both ran to the sea but you stopped just at the edge and put a foot in then quickly taking it back out cause it was freezing.

"Come on babe is nice and warm" jack said splashing around like a kid.

"Are you on drugs or something? It's not warm its bloody freezing in there" you said to your weird boyfriend who was making his way towards you.

"Do I have to make you come in (y/n)?" He said walking closer to you making you step back and started to run off back to your beach towel with him chasing you and catch you.

"Ahhh no let me go!!!" You said banging him on the back with your fist trying to get free but failing.

Jack laughs and walks towards the sea again with you over his shoulders limp like a rag doll since you can't do anything and that he is way stronger than you so it looks like your going in the sea wether you like it or not.

Jack was in the sea and dropped you on it and starts laughing his ass off.

"FR-FREEZING!" you shouted shaking like hell and glared at jack laughing his head off.

Once you warmed up to the water you and jack started splashing around like little kids getting weird faces from people but shrugging it off because you was having fun. After awhile you two got some ice cream together and walked along the pier holding hands enjoying the sun and seeing the children playing.

After that you two decided to go back home. You was singing along with the sings on the radio looking out of the window holding jacks hand and at that time. Everything just seemed perfect to you. The peace and quiet, everything calm, no problem what so ever and you have looked for that in a relationship but never got one cause they all end in arguing, shouting, things getting thrown everything so your just gonna take this moment to enjoy it, with jack.

-----------

It was the day you didn't look forward too, the day you had to go back home from visiting jack. You was at the airport getting ready to go to the gate and jack was getting ready along with you.

"Do you have to go (y/n)?" Jack said as a single tear ran down his cheek.

You wiped the tear away with your thump nodding your head keeping your hand on his cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you babe" jack said sniffing, pulling you in the hug. You sniffed hugging him back tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you too jack" you said with tears rolling down your cheeks. You pulled away hearing the caller saying that it's your last chance to go to the gate in time.

You was about to run to get there in time but you felt yourself getting pulled back and a pair of lips on yours. You was shocked but you melted into the kiss and closed your eyes. Remembering that you had a plane to catch you pulled away.

"Bye jack" you said and ran to the gate getting in on time and look back to jack as waves before getting on the plane.

Jack was at the window waiting for your plane to take. He saw the plane you was in take off and the tears came back again but this time without you to wipe them away. He got back in his car and drove off back to his house to miss you all over again until you see each other again.