DEAR READERS (I'M BACK)

Dear Readers,

Here's the thing: I am like all other writers in the world. I can go on a writing splurge for days where all I do is vomit whatever comes to mind on to the computer screen and/or notebook paper. Then they are times when I hit bumps in the road and I am idealess on what to write. These can lasts for very long periods of time and by long I mean l o n g. I don't mean to, they just come unexpectedly. This is one of those moments. I have tried so hard to come up with more ideas for Being Tyler, and each time I've come up short handed with crap filler chapters that you guys do not deserve. When I write stuff I want it to be worth the read and not something to just throw out there. As a writer, and a growing one at that, I always strive to get better at my love for writing.

That being said, please, bear with me. I know you guys want an update, and feel as if I have not even tried, but I can't tell you how many times I've sat in front of the computer trying to type an update that just felt utterly pathetic to give to you guys. Not the action of updating, but updating something not worth your time.

Although, I am slowly but surely coming up with things that would work for the next chapter so I PROMISE you, there will be something posted in the near, near, near future. Possibly in the next week or two.

I really do apologize for the negligence, and am doing my best to get back at it. I appreciate those who have been patient and are still with me on the journey of completing this story, and I also understand those who have left and don't plan on coming back. I have experience waiting on updates that came to late to keep me interested and that is terrible. Also, for new readers, welcome to my world of writing and your world of reading my writing. The fellow readers you may meet in the comment bar, are great people, so get comfy.

Again, my sincere apologies to you lovely people, I will be back and better than ever.

Love,

Jes.