chapter 24

Heavens POV

JESUS CHRIST. He won't get annoyed!
1st day, we went to the beach and I was playing in the wave. I told him to get me a beer, HE SOMEHOW DID THAT! He isn't even 21. I didn't drink it, I got a baby. Anyways. I kept being a bother. Like. Alot. Not once did he show that he was annoyed or stressed.

2nd day.
I talked about a guys worst nightmare. Kid. Having kids with him. But nooooo, it has to fucking be okay with him. I talked about then I made him buy me a bunch of clothes.

3rd day was today.

We went swimming at the beach again and I got a great plan. I threw on a one piece

We left for the be

ach. "Your hot, I'm single"I yelled at a guy passing by. He laughed. I seen hunter clinch his jaw then smiled. "Your to playful"he chuckled but it gave off a deadly vibe. I sighed and sunk in my chair. "I just want our relationship again, babe, what don't you understand"he said looking at the rode. "I do to but YOU HURT ME " I said getting mad. He let out a sigh and kept driving . once we got there I got out and went to the ocean. I don't even know how but me and this guy named gabe started to have a conversation. "Wanna hang out at 7"he asked. "Sure"I smiled. He went to the waves. "Who's that"he asked. "A friend I made, were gonna hang out at 7"I said putting my hands on my hips and looking at the ocean. "I wanna go to there"I said pointing at a little Island that had a little trees. "I'll be back before 7"I said walking to there. There something about it that makes me wanna. Go. I ran in the water and started to swim to it. It wasn't far to me. I made it there in at least 20 minutes. I went roaming and found something amazing. It was like a waterfall.

I went swimming for an hour before heading back. Once I got back it was 6. Girl were all over hunter but he looked bored. I let out a sigh. I payed for a boat later on today. "I need to go to the hotel"I said walking up to him. The girls jaw dropped "this, this is her"a girl said rude looking me up and down. "You did a nice job on contouring your boobs , they almost look real"I said crossing my arms. "Shut it , fake hair"she glared. "All natural , but if I did have fake hair I would put it on better unlike you"I said pulling on a piece and it fell on the sand. The girl stood shocked "That's enough"hunter said throwing him over my shoulder. "Hey I wasn't don't"I said punching his back. He decided to ignore me. "HEY, DONT GO IN THE WATER, your hair will fall out"I YELLED. the I paused. "NEVER MIND IT WOULD LOOK DECENT FOR ONCE".
"hey hunter ,you gonna be me down or let the guys have a little show"I said. He get me down. Took off his shirt. I kept my eyes on his face, and I may have glance at his abs. But no big deal. "Jesus Christ"I muttered. "Thank you "he laughed putting the shirt on me and throwin me on his shoulder. I sighed looking a little down. "Ay, my ex boyfriend has an ass"I giggled. It hurt to say that but I don't have a soul. He tensed up, and let go of me which made me fall. "Hunter, what the fuck"I said annoyed. "What the fuck, I'm trying so hard for us and all you can do is try to annoy me"he yelled at me. "You hurt me, I can't forgive you so easy"I snapped. "If you love me you would forgive me"he yelled. "If you loved me you wouldn't have left me so damn quick"I shouted back. People were staring at us. He grabbed my hand and tried to help me up. I yanked my hand away. "No"I said holding my hand in a fist. "Look just go to the hotel and talk about it"he said trying to help me up. But I had to be a stubborn person and pushed him off. "I'll find my way back. Its not that far"I said getting up and walking away. I pulled his shirt down so people wouldn't stare so much. Gabe came walking up next to me. "Thats your boyfriend"he said. "My ex, I don't like him" I said walking faster. "I know, you love him, "he pointed out. "I don't love him"I lied. "Then why do you have that ring on still"he asked. I stopped and looking at my hand.

 I stopped and looking at my hand

My eyes teared up. "He left without telling me why, he didn't even let me tell him good news"I said placing my hand over my stomach. "Really?you need to fix this"he said. "He is gonna leave again"I told him walking away. I went back to the hotel and walked to my room. I sat on the bed. Then I remember I was wearing. I took it off and put some sports things on.

And put a sweater dress over it

I sat on the bed and put my knees to my chest

I sat on the bed and put my knees to my chest. "I can't do this"I cried and shook my head. "God, please, help me"I begged. The door opened and closed. I already knew it was hunter by the way he sighed. "I hate you"I cried. "Baby, don't cry"he said. "No, shut up, you can't tell me either of those things. Your fucking stupid and kids love you they think of you as a dad. There so grown now to. Why didnt you just fucking leave"I yelled. "You have to have be every thing you want. And you want me? Why me? "I asked looking at him. "Cause I can't love anyone but you"he said low. I looked down and my legs slipped sitting me in a pose where my I'm sitting up. I laid my hand on my stomach "How about out the kid"I blurted out. "What"he asked. "Well if someone wouldn't have left ,I would have said. I need time by myself, i cant"I said putting on sandals and leaving the room. I walked back to the beach and sat on the sand. I felt someone watch me so I turned to see if anyways was there but no one. I went to the island from before and started looking for the water fall again.