chapter 10

I started to cook. I got home a while ago. The kids rushed in to show me something. It was a birthday chart, it had everyone's birthday on it. I smiled, it was so cute. I took a picture and sent it to hunter. I put it on the frigerater. I noticed Grayson's is in a few days. "Grayson. Anything special you want for your birthday"I asked. "No, not really. I've always wanted to learn about computers and gaming though"he pointed out. I smiled and nodded. I was cooking chicken and rice tonight. Once I was done I served and we went to the table and prayed. All of us actually. I mean it wasn't weird I was just shocked they didn't give up on him. Most people would think its his fault, if he really hated us why would he give such wonderful children to me. We talk and lauaghed. It was everything I can ask for. I loved being a parent. It was the best. After we finished they put the plates in the sink and went to sleep. I washed the dish's. A knock was at the door and I rushed to open it. "Well, hello beautiful"hunter smiled. I rolled my eyes and let him in. We sat on the couch. He put his arm over my shoulder. He put his phone on his lap and it started buzzing. Its was 🐝😷. I grabbed his phone and stood up. "Why the fuck you calling my man bitch"I asked. "I wanted to talk to you. Knowing your always suckinf his dick"she said. "First drop that fucking attitude before I drop you again. And do you gotta a problem with it. His my man. I can please him however I want. That's probably why he got over you quick. You sloppy bitch"I yelled at her. Hunter was over there in the corner laughing. Okay guy I have not done anything like that. "Met me at the park bitch"she said. "Yes bitch round to. Okay let's go"I said hanging up. I went upstairs to my room and threw a crop top on and joggers. Mia came in my room.. "Can I watch"she asked. "If you can handle my crazy ass then let's go". We jogged down stairs. "Babe, come on you don't have to fight all the time"he pointed out. "Nahh fuck that. That bitch wants to call my mans phone I'm show that Bitch"I said going out the door and may followed.

There was some light. Which pleased me. Me and mia. I called Rachel Carry. They called a few of there friends and we all met up in the park. I seen that fuckinf whore and carry was recording.
I dropped her within seconds. and kept hitting her. it was kind of really funny. towards the end Mia was close to me and this blonde girl try to push me off and mai ended up hitting her in the face. Carry and they rest of the girls dragged me away. "Theres something call extra large for clothes bitch. Look into it"I yelled. Everyone ohh'd. I left to our new house. Me and mia were talking about it and giggling. We walked in and we seen hunter couch laying down sleeping. She winked and went up stairs. I went to him and seen his phone light. I looked at it to see that he was texting carry he was asking if I was okay and did I get arrested. I smiled. I posted a gif of me and hunter at the beach.

I giggled at it. I pushed him off cause he kiss me to much. I sat laughing. . I set his phone on the table and played down snuggling into his chest. And he kissed my forehead. I fell asleep like that so quick. I smiled sweetly.

I woke up to a good smell. I yawned and opened end my eyes. I seen hunter cooking. I smiled. The phone rang and I went to pick it up. "Hello"I answer. Blah blah blah ball. Family. grandpa. Aunt. Yeah.yeah.. Big dress family in few day yeah whatever "I'll be there good bye"I say said hanging up and tell hunter about it. I went upstairs and got ready for school. Me and Mia go to the same school now.

I was wearing a tight skirt and a shirt it was light pink

I was wearing a tight skirt and a shirt it was light pink. Mia was wearing a pink tight dress and a jean jacket. "Come on kids. Eat and let's go" I called. They all rushed down stairs. And got a pancake sand which. After we ate we left to the car and dropped everyone off. Me and hunter were talking about pizza and Mia was on her phone. Once we got there she stepped out of the car and everyone eyes were on her. I stepped out of the car and everyone's eyes landed on me. They all rushed to keep away. I giggled lightly at myself. I walked to my locker with hunter. We held hands tight and Mia followed us with her earphones. I showed her to the locker she would be using. She stood there with her nose stuck in with the book. And few guys tried to talk her but she ignored it. She looked up to see the most emo but he was pretty sweet and shit. He is always wearing black but i mean. Who doesnt love that color? But he never really smiled which pissed me off. Lol. They were sharing a lockers close together. She looked at him and had a very sweet look in her eyes. "Hes hot"she said. Her eyes widened and her hands flew to her mouth,dropping the book. He chuckled at her then picked up the book and closed his locker. They started to talk and everyone would past by looking at her weird. This group of girls were pointing and laughing at her. She noticed but didn't say anything. "What the fuck are you laughing about"I snapped at them. There head shot to me and they turned into scared puppy's. "Don't talk shit. Sorry she has everything you don't, little sluts. Shes basically my sister so fuck off man".
Hunter rubbed my hair and I giggled looking at him. School whatever. It passed by like nothing. I got an A on all the tests. We got home as in all the kids. I started with lunch which was hamburgers. " we have a pool"Grayson yells. I laughed at his expression. They all rushed to put there swimming clothes on and run to the back.