chapter 11

Me and hunter looked at each other. We rushed to my room and got the water guns that we his there once we got here. He filled them up and had no care about are clothes. We ran down stairs and jumped in the pool. I went on his neck and he went up. We started to shoot with water the kids and they scream and laughed. The door bell rang and I rushed to get it. Hunter behind hide me. Until he grabbed my side and I started running and he chased after me. I started to laugh and I opened the door. It was a girl and boy. "Well. Damn"the boy said. The girl looked at him discussed. She shook her head. " I wanted to introduce us. Im Alice and my lil bro Alex. You just moved in right"she asked. I smiled nodding. I jumped on hunters back. "This is my boyfriend hunter and I'm heaven"I smiled sweetly tucking my hair in the back of my ear. "Wanna met my kids"I said excitement beemed in my eyes. "You have kids at this young age"alex asked horrified. Hunter face-palmed. "No. There not her real kids. She's... Were foster parents"hunter explained. Awww. We're "Ohhh" alice said. Mayson came running to me. "There tying to shoot me"he yelled. "With water ,baby. Nothing bad gonna happen"I laughed picking him up. Everyone else came. "Who's that"Alex said in aw when he seen lissa. "This isissa" I said pushing her towards him. "Grayson and issa"I said rubbing there heads. "Mayson"I kissed his cheek. "See you meeting Kate"I said the Alice who was pinching Kate's cheek. "And my oldest mia"I told them. "Guys wanna join the party I'll make Dinner"I said. They nodded. I went upstairs and changed into normal clothes. I put my hair up into a messy bun. I went down stairs and since we have carpet I didn't need to put towals down. I put an apron on, I started to make sand whichs and once I was done with that I decided to make cake. I poured the cake power into the pan and put the ingredients. A hand went in the bowl and flicked chocolate on me. I did it back to the person we started to throw it on to each. I laughed and he picked me up and I wrapped my leg around him. "Well its hella messy"Kate said walking in. I jumped down and looked around. "My cake"I said sad. Hunter laughed his ass off while I stood there covered in my own cake.ヽ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ "I'll make brownies then"I skipped to the box and and started to make the bat batter . I poured it into the pan and put it into the oven. I skipped upstairs and took a quick shower and got dressed in a big shirt. I went back down stairs and got the brownies out. I put whip cream all over them and m&M's and chocolate bits. I called everyone for lunch and we all sat down and ate out sandwhichs. After I gave everyone brownies. Hunter came put the shower and ate a brownie. "I made a sand which eat it"I told him. "I'm not hungry for that"he said reaching for a brownie. I slapped his hand. He mumbled something under his breath and took a bit of his sand which. "Im happy"I yelled. I then got a phone call. I answered it with hesitations, I didn't even know who it was. "Hello"I spoke into the phone. "Met me at the park, just a conversation nothing more"his voice said cold. Shivers went up my spin. "I got to go do something"I said to everyone. "Hunter watch the kids"I ordered. I put shorts on and flats. I walked to the park quickly. I wanted to get this over with. I seen him and went up to him. "What"I asked. "I just wanted to say sorry. You have someone who loves you truly and I shouldn't get in the middle of that. I still love you tho"he told me. I playful punched his cheek and smiled. "You'll find someone better"I told him. He nodded. We talked about the past. I gave him a quick hug and left. I closed the door once I finally got home. Hunter told me I was gone for a while. "Was I. I didn't even notice it"I told him. He laughed at my stupidness. Shit ,I did to. We watched a movie after the neighbors left.
I noticed Hunter got a text and he wasn't happy about it.

Mia POV

Heaven came home and and a  hour pasted by I put the kids to bed. I sat on the top of the stairs no being able to sleep. "Heaven. Where were you"hunter asked in a mad voice. I listened. "I was talking to an old friend, nothing bad"she said. "I got a picture of you guys hugging up on each other "he told her. "A hug hunter stop being so jealous"she said a little annoyed. "You know your bump into him seems a little to weird don't you think"he pointed out.I went a step down so I can watch them. "Do you really think I'm cheating on you. What happened to the faith, and hunter you use to be a fuckboy. I should be worried that your talking to all this girl"she told him. "How do you know that family dinner I wasn't meeting up with someone"he asked her. She took a step back from him. "Did you"she asked. Her voice cracked. "Did you cheat on me with jace"he asked coldly. She shook her head and touched his arm. "I'm gonna break your arm heaven"he snapped. She took her hand quickly. "Why would you threaten me. Are you trying to be like jace"she asked stepping back. He grabbed her jaw and not so lightly I have to say "I'm nothing like jace okay? I can get girls he can't, I can do what ever I want and he cant"he snapped. Before I could have seen it ,her hand flew to his face. "That's all you care about. Is getting girls. Your just like jace. You hurt me like him you yell at me like him and you don't love me just like him. You lied"she cried. "Don't call me or text me"he said walking out the door. I felt her pain to. She stood there shocked. She ran to the door and opened it. she yelled out. "He just wanted to tell me he was staying out of ours relationship, hunter please"she called out. After a while she got up and went to the bathroom. Her sobs were still loud. I went to Grayson's room knows he was awake. "I heard everything. Is she okay"he asked. I shook my head and let out a sigh.