"You've been to every game?"

"Yeah. Well not every single game but every home one. Macey and I always go to support my brother and Ethan." It has always just been a think we do.

"Dedication man." Dylan whistled.

"Don't you go to every one of Gage's fights?" I asked.

"Yes. I am his manager slash coach." I raised an eyebrow at that and Gage just shoved him.

"He is not any of those." Gage grunted.

"More like cheerleader huh?" Macey supplied a wide smile on her face. She enjoyed being around these two just as much as I did.

"I am not a cheerleader!" Dylan defended holding a hand to his heart.

"Dylan you are. You stand on the side lines being his own cheerleader. But no worries it is very adorable."

"I don't want to be adorable." He mumbled.

"But you are." I reached up and rubbed his head, messing up his hair.

"Hey!" He slapped my hand away and fixed his hair. Giggling we walked towards 95 Degrees where Ethan, Gage and Amy will met us.

"Where are we going?" Gage asked after a few minutes.

"We are going to 95 Degrees to eat. It is kind of what we normally do after a game. That okay with you guys?"

"Uh Carter can I talk to you for a second?" Macey suddenly said grabbing my elbow and pulling me away from the guys. When we were a good distance away did Macey finally say something.

"What?" I asked more than confused.

"Have you forgotten how much Luke and Ethan hate both Dylan and Gage?" With that it was like I crashed back into reality. How could I have forgotten neither of them like the other two. "If Dylan hadn't joked with them about sleeping with you they would probably tolerate him, but Gage is a whole other story. And now that they know you are 'dating' I don't think they will be please."

Gage and I dating. Dating... I had completely forgotten that Gage told Ethan we were one a 'date' last week when we got ice cream. He had to have told my brother by now what he saw and no doubt was my brother pissed. But if he had told him wouldn't have Luke talked to me about it before now? So did he know or not?

"Carter? Car?" Macey asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Macey I forgot they don't like each other! What are we going to do? And my brother probably knows about Gage and I!" I could feel myself starting to freak. My hands went up to my hair to pull on it while I thought about what my brother and even Ethan would do if they showed up at 95 Degrees with Dylan and Gage there.

It wasn't like there would be a blood bath but I that is all I could think about. Nothing good ever happened when guys hated each other were around one another. It just never worked out for the best. I did not want any of them to get hurt or to get in an argument.

"We can't take them to 95 Degree's with us or both boys will get pissed at them than us for hanging out with them. I do not want to get a talking to by Ethan, let alone my brother.

"But what if Luke knows I am 'dating' Gage and decides to make a big deal about it? I mean it isn't his business anyways but still what will happen? Shouldn't he have already had his bitch fit though cause it has been a week since we decided this." I rambled on, barely pausing to take a breath of air.