Chapter 26....

Semi-Edited!

Guys look at this AMAZING Cover made by @innocent9146 !! Isn't it incredible! I love it <3

Song above is...Saving Grace by The Maine. Thought it fit #Cage :D 

"Remember this assignment is due in one week. Now have a good rest of the week. No class on Thursday." Mr. Waite my english teacher said as he dismissed us after an hour of class. Like everyone here I was glad we had Thursday off which meant I had no classes that day.

"I think we should get started today." I said standing up and bringing my bag up to my shoulder.

"Princess he literally just said we have a week to do this." Gage said standing up as well.

"Doesn't hurt to get it done early." I pointed out.

"Doesn't hurt waiting a few days." He shot back at me as he lead us out of the class room. "Plus I have a fight tonight." We made our way out of the english building before coming to a stop at the section where it split to different buildings.

"You are coming along." He added.

"Wait you want me to come to the fight with you?" I was surprised he wanted me to go with him not that I was complaining. I actually wanted to go and see him fight again. There was something so cool and fascinating about watching Gage fight. He just moved so graceful and with such power it was just great to see.

Gage looked at me with a are-you-kidding-me look.

"Didn't I just say that?" I bit back a grin at that. "After your last class just meet me by my building and we can go from there."

"Okay I get out around 3 but if I get out earlier than I'll text you." Gage just nodded and stood there awkwardly.

Even though we bonded even more at the football game on Saturday we were still at the awkward, not sure how to be around one another. We were getting better but still not quite sure how things were suppose to be.

"Okay well I um yes." Was all Gage said before he turned and headed in the opposite direction I was heading in. I laughed softly under my breath. It was a nice change seeing Gage so unsure of himself around me. His normal don't care, fuck it all type of attitude hasn't been present lately.

Feeling kind of giddy I headed towards my next class, Art, with a smile on my face. It has only been about a day and a half since the football game and I had to say things were going okay for us. Yes I know two days isn't enough to feel much but I felt good around Gage. He made me feel different, made me feel like I wasn't 'the golden boys sister'. He actually made me feel like he wanted to be around me for me, not for what I have or stand for.

Going to the football game was a good idea. Both Dylan and Gage got really into it and by the end of it they were up cheering like the rest of us, well maybe not cheering but clapping. It was nice seeing both boys get out of their comfort zones and actually enjoy doing something else. Gage I knew would deny it to no end that he enjoyed himself but I knew he did.

******

Flashback...

"They won." Dylan said in a stunned tone. I looked over him smiling while shaking my head.

"You seem so surprised."

"Well...yeah!" Next to me Macey just laughed.

"True sign you've never been to a game. They haven't lost since last year and that was like their 2nd game of the season." All four of us slowly made our way down the aisle to get out. We had stayed back to let most of the crowd leave but there were still some trickling out.