Would anyone read this shit

Would you read this book

\/\/\/

A storm begins.

It all happened too quickly.

They could've had normal lives.

Kenneth Payne seems like every average, timid, ambitious young boy out there. He went to school, lived with his father and sister, Gracie, and was always the video game nerd. Then, tragedy struck, and his life was changed forever. Left blind, Kenneth created a game changing device that allowed him to see again. It appeared to be a simple lens, yet it was the start of so much more. In reality, no such thing existed. Kenny had sold his soul in exchange for his sight, and as part of the contract, he was now the vessel for the devil himself. Still, he took credit for the false creation, and it caught the attention of a man named Ryan Palisk. Ryan, a millionaire, owns a large gaming company and offers to give Kenneth the job he always dreamed of: becoming a game developer.

Ryan, too, had many dark secrets. He had plenty of people out to get him, plenty of things that wanted to harness not only his money, but his power. Ryan isn't the most stable person out there, and being the kin of two powerful beings, he would be a much easier target than Kenny.

The storm rages.

After days of endless monsoon rains and booming thunder, things begin getting ugly. The storm is the result of a war between angels, demons and gods, but Kenny has the power to stop it.

Instead, he could end up unleashing hell.

-

This is the novel I'm working on

Would anyone read this or nah