Alternate Ending Finale: "The Shattered Ones"

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS, A NEW CHAPTER.

I decided to finish this while I'm in a decent mood and on spring break. Hell, frankly I wanna get it done in case something were to happen to me and/or this account. So here it is. Credits and shit will be posted soon.

Anyways, enjoy this attempt at a grand finale. I actually tried on this one.

Song: Shattered- Trading Yesterday (Version2)

 (I'd suggest playing the song in cue with the lyrics in the chapter)

[FEELS WARNIN'.  I hope my writing has improved since the last chapter.]

----

So much heartbreak.

So much pain.

Still, somewhere, somehow, they found love. Somewhere in the chaos, they pulled through. Somehow, despite all of the tragedy, despite all of the misunderstanding, despite all of the lies, the suffering...they pulled through. Together.

Scott's eyes shot open. He looked around, gripping onto the sheets in fear. How did he end up here? Last he remembered...

"Vincent!" He yelled. The last thing he remembered was killing Micheal, then he went after Vince. He remembered that he nearly scared the poor kid to death when he showed up covered in blood. He remembered that he nearly hurt Vincent, his one and only love. He clenched the sheets at the thought.

The door opened. A tall boy walked in, with violet hair and silver eyes. He smiled at Scott, his smile lighting up the room. "Morning, love." Vince said as he walked towards the bed, pushing the curtains aside and allowing the sunlight in. He then turned to the bed crawling into it with Scott. He bent down, kissing the confused brunette lovingly. Scott melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Vince. After what seemed like an eternity, they parted.

Vincent smiled again, sitting down on the bed next to Scott. Scott sat up as well, scanning over Vince. He was dappled in new scratches, cuts and bruises. Scott gulped. Did I do that?  He thought to himself. Vince's innocent, loving silver eyes looked over. 

"I'm glad you're okay, Scott," Vince said as he lowered his gaze, rubbing his arm nervously. "I was worried."

Scott reached over, lifting Vincent's chin up, studying those silver eyes. The eyes that endured so much pain, the eyes that witnessed such tragedy. "Vincent, I need you to tell me what happened last night. I need to know if I hurt you." The desperation was clear in Scott's voice. But Vincent just kept smiling, as if nothing could break the boy's happiness.

"Nothing you could do could make it worse, Scott." Vincent reached up, touching Scott's hand gently. He pushed Scott's hand away, looking down. "I've lost everything. I've lost who I am. I've lost..." He looked up again, his eyes sparkling with tears. "I've lost you, Scott. You aren't my Scott anymore.I've lost the you that I love. And with that, I've lost my love for you," He reached up, gently wiping away a tear off of Scott's cheek. "I'm sorry."

It seemed to happen so quickly. Vince got up, walking out in silence. Scott stared at the wall for a while. He pulled his knees close to his chest, burying his face in his knees. His mind blazed with a million emotions. Was Vincent right? Had he really changed?

It wasn't long before the thoughts and emotions began to consume him. They seemed to swallow him whole, leaving him fighting to escape an empty void of love. He clenched his fists, absentmindedly letting loose a melody, a melody of tears.