Part 1- Party

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Jaxon in mm}

"Yo Jaxon get the fuck up bruh!" I hate when this nigga be doing this shit and waking me out my sleep.

"What dawg?" I was groggy as fuck. My brother was standing there mugging me because he had to wake me up. 

"You finished all the milk that's what nigga!  He was trippin' big time.

"The fuck? Trey, you gonna wake me up because the milk ran out?" I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready to start my day. I had on some black ball shorts and I was free ballin' it. 

Trey is my older brother and he in the game and shit. His lil homies always be over here and bangin' chicks or smokin' weed. I'm chillin' with him for a while because I had a run in with my girl and she be over the top with it.

I went downstairs to see two of Trey's friends sittin' around watchin' a football game and I decided to join them.

"Yo Jax wassup bruh?" Maliq said 

"Nothin' except yo foot on the table" I said muggin' him. I gave Ty some dap and then sat on the sofa.  We was so gone on the game I didn't realize the time and when I did I had to get up to leave. I was makin' a drop today for Trey and then I was gonna go shoppin' for some new shit. I got my keys and went out to my charger and headed for the mall. 

I got there without being pulled over by the mofos that call em selves cops. I dropped the shit off and then went to the mall. I headed for Zara's tryina find something good. I wasn't lookin' and I felt someone bump into me and fell. 

"Damn man my bad for not lookin' and shit" I said as I gave him my hand to pull him up. "You aight bruh?" I asked after pulling him up. I noticed he was light skinned and had a middle-eastern look. He had long curly hair that prob looked better than most of them bitches I done seen and fucked. He was about and inch shorter than me and he was quite toned but not as muscled as I am. 

"Yeah I'm ok. Sorry I wasn't looking either." He was blushin' and I was thinkin' 'yo this nigga gotta be a fag if he be blushin' like this' 

"That's cool. I am Jaxon Harmon but my homeboys call me Jax and you are?" I asked as I gave him some dap

"I am Kairon Attani but my friends call me Kai" he said. I liked that name; compared to my shitty name. I chuckled. 

"Well Kai I will see you around hopefully. Don't go bumping into nobody else aight" I mocked him and he laughed and said sure. I shopped around some more and then went and got some grub. 

I know you niggas prob asking the question 'what you do for a living Jax' but guess what? It ain't yah fucking business. Just messin' around. I'm helping my brother out but I ain't deep in the drug shit as he is and I only work with him and drop shit off where he wants me to. Even though I can't stand the big ass cow head he got at times cuz he be on my nerves; my bro looks out for me all the time. 

I got back at the house and the boys was out back by the pool with some hoe ass girls. My brother was in his room and from the sounds comin' out there I knew he was diggin' out one them bitches. I got a joint from Ty and sat by the pool just watchin' em all act a fool.

"Hey Jax come in with me" I looked to the right and I saw that it was Trina and I can't stand her ratchet ghetto ass so I just swiped the bitch left. 

"Jaxon you ain't all that with your raggedy ass! Lookin' like you a bottle of egg nog all yellow and shit!" The others we laughin' and that set her off; I was doin' a good job ignorin her ugly ass but she hit a spot when she be talkin' shit that ain't true.

"No wonder Bre don't want your ass around no mo, cuz you is a shit! Yo dick game lame as fuck and you dumb!"

"You ugly bitch you done now? Last time I checked all em niggas in here run train on that body you got filled with em stretch marks and lookin' like a fuckin' zebra! Fuck outta here slut cuz you can't sit with us!" 

"She started takin' out her earring and shit tryin to come at me but her girls got her and told her to chill out.

"He don't want you boo so chill" Hoe#2 said. I was just smiling at them and then I decided to go in the pool. My brother came out with this girl that I guess got the dick and she was lookin' fine as fuck.

"Yo Trey come here bro!" I shouted and he walked away from the group of girls and his girl to come over to me.

"Sup Jax?" 

"Yo that yo girl? She be bangin bro and I hope she ain't a hoe like Trina and them other bitches up in here." I said and he just laughed.

"Naw she a good girl but she bad as fuck if you know what I mean."

"I know cuz I heard her makin all that noise while you layin' pipe upstairs."  I teased and he just splashed me with water. 

We was havin a blast with music playin' and shit. I was dancin' with some of them bitches but that was it cuz I ain't finna catch nothin' at all from any of em up in this bitch. I went to get some more drink from the bar that Trey and the Ty made when  saw my girl walked in with a dude hand on the small of her back.  I was wonderin' if this girl was cray cuz she gotta know this is where I be stayin. 

I was watching her as the guy started kissin' on her neck and shit and that did it for me. Before I could go over to her I was stopped by hoe ass Trina again.

"I don't gotta argue to get my revenge. All it took was a pic of you over them bitches here and she came thru with her man who got way better dick game." 

"Oh so because I be tellin' you the truth you gonna pull a stunt like this? Guess what? I still don't want yo hoe ass. Oh next thing bitch is this, you actually did me a favour of getting rid of that crazy ass bitch!" I walked away and then went over to Amaya and told her thanks. She started cussin out a nigga and slapped me. I held her by the shoulder and shook her out of anger; I am not with that shit.

"Yo Amaya don't ever! Ever! Make that happen again cuz I will fuck you up." She was silent and ole dude walked up to me and punched me. I saw red and just went ham on the nigga's face. My brother ran over and started throwin' punches on him too but Ty and Maliq came and pulled us off and kicked them out. 

We was partying still like nothin' happened but it all came to stop as we heard shots firing. Everyone started running in panic. One of Trey boys started firing back and when it was over we saw it was ole dude from earlier. My brother went over and took the gun from his boy and shot the nigga square in the face.

"Pack your shit because we gotta bounce now. He is with our biggest enemy and it's gonna be lit from now on and I am not losing my baby brother. Go pack! Now!"

Here goes nothing guys! I hope you like this first chapter; you know the drill, VOTE and COMMENT if you like. This is gonna be my third story and I am excited about it! 
Nuff Love