Sunshine for the island of paradise

The beautiful sunshine. The sun all orange and yellow, ready to let the moon take its place for today. The water, clear and blue like always on this island. The island quiet and green. With the pine trees, the bushes and the many flowers there. Everything so beautiful and that's why it is called "Paradise Island", it looks like a true paradise.
*********
"Peter! Wait don't run!" You hear a girl shouting giggling. She ran down a path from a really big mansion in the middle of the island. "Emma! Catch me if you can!" A male voice was heard in the bushes. "Where...Where are you Peter?" Emma said looking around the bushes in her swimsuit. "Peter??" Emma shouted giggling. She looked around and lost the smile. "Peter..." She said once again. "Peter!" She said louder. "PETERRRR" she screamed. "Where are you!!!" She said louder once again. She hurt a noise behind her in the bushes. Her breathing wasn't helping either it was heavy and she couldn't breath. She took steps behind without losing sight of the thing in the bushes, but fell cause of a rock behind her. "A!" She screamed in pain. Her breathing got faster and her eyes started watering. "No...Not like the dream no!" She whispered to herself. She closed her eyes. "This is not real, this is not real, this is not real!" She repeatedly whispered to herself. She felt cold arms around her, hugging her. Emma reached a rock beside her. She felt the figures face getting closer and closer to hers. "No...no..." She whispered to herself again. She felt the hands tighter around her waist. "LET ME GOO!" She screamed and hit it with the rock. "Aaaaa Emmaaaa" Emma heard a familiar voice and opened her eyes facing her lover Peter with a big scar on his face. "Oh no! PETER!" She helped him get up. "Why would you do that?" Emma screamed at him. "Do what? I didn't do anything just tried to help you from the fall" he said in pain holding his cheek. "Oh NOOO babyyy I am sooo sorry" she said kissing his cheek. "AAA hurts" he said again in pain. "Oh sorry, there, let's go back to the others." He held his arm supporting him not to fall. "I don't feel so good, actually kind of dizzy" he said sounding drunk. "Aww well the skinny dip has to wait, I guess." Emma said as they both got up the stairs for the mansion.
************