naruto you big flirt!

Pov naruto
Hinata was sitting on the bench of the park quietly reading another one of her books. I always stalked her and silently watched her from the shadows and rarely dared to approach her. I was just scared that I'd say something stupid and inappropriate and mess things up.

Just then I saw sakura run away crying, tears spilling from her eyes and sasuke standing not far away looking grim. An enthusiastic Ino and Karin with an air of fangirl devotion were stuck to his sides. Sasuke didn't pay any attention to them and pulled his hands out and walked towards another direction. These two keep going at it! I decided to not let anyone steal hinata away from me and decided to gather some courage to talk to her.

"Hi hinata, which boob you got there" I said
"Wtf naruto kun" She screeched
"I meant book dattebayo?!€÷_#" I panicked
"I'm not a pervy guy I swear!"(lmao)

Just then lee came running at the speed of lee "did u say guy sensei was a pervert?? I think you meant to say kakashi sensei because he's the one reading all those damn make out books!"
"Don't say a word about my sensei or ill kill you" I decided to display the dialogue narration as the lead of a shounen series
"Let's see you try that, even tenten is a better fighter than u"
"That was the ultimate insult you could pull up, in my defence I am the main lead!"
"Naruto kun I thought the point of this chapter was for some more naruhina development!!"
"Right hinata..let's ignore lee and continue"

(Seriously I lost track, but let's continue. In my defence it's my first fanfic :3)

HINATA pov
Naruto kun came running towards me today at the park. Then I saw him defect that football that was coming towards me at an untraceable pace. With a strong movement of his arm, he sent the ball flying to the other side. Then turned towards me looking determined "Hinata are you okay?"
"Yup naruto kun"
"Good cuz I am the only one who can hit at you" he winked
He did it! A completely original pick up line..different than all the ones I had heard
"Th - thanks um n-naruto kun" I blushed
I had the habit of stuttering when I got nervous..although I was really really shy when I was young, with time my timid voice had gotten a little louder and I could voice my opinions without hesitation.
He looked smug when he saw I was flattered and started saying random pick up lines
"If you were a triangle you'll be acute one"
"If you were a cake you'd be a cupcake"
"If you were a bear you'd be a teddy bear"
"If you were a horse you'd be a sea horse dattebayo!!"
Well these weren't exactly flattering. I looked at him trying to control my laughter but I burst out laughing, even toppled over holding my stomach tears spilling out of eyes
"Naruto kun..you've never flirted before have you?"
"No hinata I haven't but were these good? Did u feel butterflies in your tummy?" He asked eagerly
I wiped a stray tear out of the corner of my eye
"Yes, there are too many of them" 😉I smiled
He looked satisfied "I didnt think this was my cup of ramen but guess I was wrong dattebayo" he said😁
I felt a warm feeling in my chest. His presence was both calming and turbulent..I felt tranquil and anxious simultaneously.
"Let's go get some ramen ttebayo hinata" he spoke with conviction
"Y-yes s-sure"
****