Nightgaurd Oh Joy

Sorry for being gone for so long now on to the story

Jade's POV

"Welp this is the worst Monday ever." I say sitting in a swirly chair. Me and Jack both knew where we were and I was not happy. "Well it could be worst" Jack suggested. "How the fuck could it not be worst then this?" I asked really truly wondering what could be worst then sitting here in FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA? "Well we could be dead.... Or stuffed in one of those suits." He said. I couldn't take this much longer I'm claustrophobic and I'm getting antsy. I start to fidget around in my chair. I roll to the closest open door, when I hear something running towards the door. I guess I pushed a tad to hard because I role out of the room and I'm now staring Foxy dead in the eyes. "Fuck me..." Was all I could get out before I jumped out of my chair. "JACK SHUT THIS DOOR NOW IM GOING AROUND!" I yell to him. He look as though he was going to argue but Foxy looked at him and Jack slammed the button. I book it around Foxy and start running but not before he swiped at me multiple time hitting three or four timed. I suddenly bumped into Bonny. "WHY ME!" I yelled as I dove between his legs. But he grabbed at my legs and caught my ankle. He twisted it and i heard a snap but I couldn't care less right now. I got away and started to run again. A horrible pain was shooting up my left ankle but i kept going. I hear both of them running behind me. I turn the corner down to the hall that leads to the other door, only to see Freddy in the corner and Chica at the other end with the other two. "SHIT JACK CLOSE BOTH DOORS IM JUST GUNNA HIDE SOMEWHERE!" I yell. I can tell he's panicking. To my left I see a vent big enough for me but too small for them. I crawl in. And I regret it instantly. They all swarm around the vent entrance clawing and scratching my right side of my body. And my claustrophobia is kicking up again too. Then I hear it... The song. Cool Kids by Echosmiths. It was my little sisters favorite song to lessen to. Then Chica said something that Tessa would have said. "Big sissy dance with me please, I like to dance with you." I broke down into tears. I curl up into a ball and cry.

Jack's POV

Shit shit shit shit. Jade's out there but I can't get to her. Wait is that... No their not... I can hear the song Jade would play for her little sister Tessa before she left with CPS case workers. I can hear Chica say something but I can't make it out. I hear sobs come from somewhere and I knew whose they were. Jade's. I look at the clock 5:59. Screw it I'm going out there. Right as I hit the button the clock goes of and the animatronics go back to where they were. I hurry over to the vent. I crawl inside to see Jade in a ball crying. I reach out for here but she flinches away and starts to scream saying things like she does want to die she still needs to find Tessa and other such things. "Jade its me Sean, your okay I'm right here." I pull her out of the vent. She's all dirty, scratched up and bruised. Her left ankle doesn't look to good either. Its twisted at a weird angle and is starting to swell up. I pick you my phone and dial Mark's number, he doesn't pick up. So I called Felix and he picks up. Felix no time to explain do you think you could come pick me up at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria?" I asked while putting my jacket on along with helping Jade get hers on. "Yeah I'll be right there." He said and hung up. Jade began to fall asleep in my arms so I carried her out. Though she doesn't look like it she's quite light. Felix pulls up to us a little later with Cry as well thank god. "oh my god... Jack sit up front with Fe I'm going to take a look at her." He commanded. I laid Jade down with Cry. "Jack don't get mad and Fe don't drive off the road. I have to put Jade's foot back into place okay." Cry stated. I remain facing forward because if I saw him do this I'd probably punch him then throw up. I here a gut wrenching sound of bone popping back into place and Jade screaming/crying. I pull her hand into mine and let her squeeze it. It was painful but not as much as she's in. "I'm sorry Jade just lay back down okay."

Jade's POV

I wake up with a horrible burning and jabbing pain in my left leg. I bolt upwards to see Cry with my foot in his hand. I'm screaming with tears coming down my face. I can feel someone's hand next to mine so I grab it and squeeze. "I'm sorry Jade just lay back down." I do as Cry ask. He leaves my foot elevated so it keeps the swelling down. I now realize that I woke up to Cry putting my ankle back into place. I lay down holding someone's hand and fall back to sleep.

Jack's POV

We arrive at a hospital. All four of us get out the guys helped my with the doors while Jade stayed asleep in my arms. I sat down while Cry checked us in. Thankfully we didn't wait long. Cry and Felix stayed back while me and Jade went with the Doctor.