Exploring Her Past

(FC)- favorite color
YN- your name
Noel (NO-l)
Rossy(ROSE-ee)
Jade(JAYD)

Your POV

Me and Rossy walk into the room. It had two different colored walls on one side the walls were purple and the other walls were (FC). I look over to the room that was my color, there was a bed, a bedside table, a lamp, a desk with a computer and a PC, and a dresser with a mirror. Rossy's room had the same stuff as my side. I put the boxes down and walked out onto the back porch. Rossy walked out as well. We sat down on the outside chairs that were already there. As we sat we talked that was until Jade and Noel came running out yelling and screaming, than Mark came running out screaming... But Mark had no pants on. Rossy suddenly slapped her hand over my eyes, when the yelling was far enough away me and Rossy walked back inside. "Hey Rossy can you tell me why Jade isn't with her family, I know that you and Noel left your family's back on Earth and came here to Oasis to live here. But what about Jade and her family?" I asked her. "...her family is all dead except Jack, he's her cousin." Rossy said. "Are you telling me the truth... Jade doesn't act or look like she just lost her whole family. I mean she's so happy and loud." I say pointing out the obvious. "Jade well she tries to not let others see her true feelings, she's always hiding her feelings from her loved ones. She tries not to stress us over her." Rossy explains. "She still does it to me and Noel." She added. "Jade's family went to an out of state family party during last years Summer (the adoption takes place in 2017). All but Jade she went to go visit Jack in Ireland for the Summer. While her family was driving the car was hit by an eighteen wheeler. The car fell of the bridge and everyone inside died. Jade has never forgiven herself, she's always saying that she should have been there for her family." Rossy said she started to zone out a bit. "Well at least she knew her family, I never met my mom or dad and I don't know if I have a brother or sister." I whispered. The only person that I felt like was family towards me is Jade and her friends. We used to sneak out of the Orphanage together and go do all these different things together, sometimes even go to her house to hangout, though her little brothers were annoying. Just than Noel and Jade walk into the house through the back door. When we asked where they were but they just laughed at us. Then Mark walks in and said Jade had to do the laundry for the rest of the month... But today is the last day of January. He then tackles Jack and is doing some kinky shit with his boyfriend but that stopped when Jade spoke up. They then went to their room. "Umm Jade so what do you want to do for yours and Jacks birthday( my bday is on the 5th of February and Jacks is the 7th)? I mean your turning 14 and that's a big thing for you... Right?" Noel asked. "Honestly I don't know what I want to do... Um actually can we go visit my family's grave that's at the cemetery?" She asked. "Of course Jade we won't be mad if we go to the cemetery." Rossy said in a soothing. We all decided to go to bed and get some sleep.
+Time skip to next morning+
"SHE WANTS TO GO WERE FOR HER BIRTHDAY?" Mark screamed everyone but Jade and Jack was up even Noel. "Yes Mark she wants to see her family's grave is that so bad?" Noel and Rossy were all in Marks face though Mark was taller than Rossy and a bit taller than Noel. "Okay fine." Mark said. "So how about we go and prank the two birthday girls?" Mark asked. We decided to put them in the couch together. They were cuddling... Not romantic cuddling like a family kind of cuddle. We all took tons of pics and put them on our social media's. "Mhm why am I so warm... Noel turn down the heater please?" Jade slurred in her sleep. "Mark your really small almost like a tiny teddy bear." Jack said while smiling and hugging Jade harder. "Hey Jack, Jade we thought sleep is for the weak?" Noel teased. "Noel you know that I'm weak... Stop pointing out the obvious." Jade asked. Jack than sat up with Jade still sleeping. "How long did she stay up?" Jack asked pointing to his cousin that was still asleep in his arms. "I don't know... She probably had to cry herself to sleep." Noel teased. "Mmh Noel shut up pleases." Jade asked she was still out fast asleep. "Umm what do we do I mean she's still asleep... Wait Mark what do you usually do to wake up Jack?" Noel asked. "Hmm well that all depends on how I'm feeling." Mark said with a smirk. "Oh I know..." Jack exclaimed. "Jade there's is a big box full of old electronics sitting in the basement along with some games and manga." Jack finished his little speech. Jade bolted up right and ran down stairs to the basement. A few minutes later she walked up stairs flipped off Jack and walked over to the couch to sit down. "Jack I swear she is like the female version of you just a tad bit crazier." Mark said to Jack while shaking his head. "Yeah I know. We all know." Jack said while shaking his head. Mean while me, Noel, and Rossy are all sitting with Jade. Jade and Noel are sitting next to each other. Jade had her head on Noel's shoulder. The four of us were sitting on the couch playing left 4 dead 2. Well more like me and Noel because Rossy was already in the safe house and Jade was in a closet somewhere because she died while going after a tank. Noel and I finally made it to the safe house. When we respond Jade was there she ran over to the table and grabbed the katana and then an A-K47. We all left the safe house and continued on our mission. After many hours of playing the game we decided to talk about what we were going to do for Jade's and Jack's birthday party. When we were finished Jade's phone blow up along with Jack's. Jack's video on the whole moving and adoption ordeal went up. So Jack's phone had messages from his fans saying stuff like happy birthday week and congratulations. But I look over Jade's shoulder to see a bunch of hateful towards all of us girls. But some stood out more than others.
Jack we all know that Jades not your cousin she's is just a fan that you feel pity for.

Wow and people call me a liar this girl is literally saying she's related to Jack.
Those two had so many likes and comments on them. But what's even worst is its all on hers Facebook, her Twitter, and other social media's. I grab Jade's phone and hand it to Jack and Mark. "HEY WHAT THE HELL YN GIVE ME MY PHONE." Jade screams. I look back at Jack and Mark only to see a very pisted Jack and a very concerned Mark. "Really people you attack her on her social media, Mark hold my phone." Jack hands him his phone. He walks off somewhere and comes back with a picture album. He also has his video camera. Jack turns on the camera and does his intro he then talks about the whole attacking us girls and how they shouldn't question how Jade and him are related." But Because you guys are curious and will continue to be rude to Jade, Noel, YN, and Rossy I have a picture album of me and Jade, there are some pictures that Noel, or Rossy, or, YN in them." Jack opens the album and the first picture we see is a young Jack holding a little baby in a pink blanket. There was a woman standing next to Jack. She had curly blackish brown hair and glasses. "So this is a picture of me holding Jade when she and her parents came to visit us in Ireland. Jade was the best birthday gift ever." Jack said while ruffling Jade's hair. There was more pictures of Jack and a few of Jade. He then stopped at a picture of Jade and Noel. "Oh no this picture..." Jade huffed. "So me and Noel were on top of this giant hill that took us forever to climb, so we took a bunch of rapid pictures of us together." Jade explained. They continued to flip the pages, in the background someone started coming into frame. Then there was a frame where you could see Jack tackling the girls. The rest of the pictures were of them rolling down the hill. "I never felt so dizzy before in my life." Noel cried. We continued in then stopped when there was a little note that said to go to Jades tablet and pull up a video. So Jade grabbed her tablet and walked back over to us. She then pulled up a video.

"Okay Jade so where are we?" I hear my voice ask. "How am I supposed to know I have a blind fold on." Jade answered back. We hear giggling come from behind the person with the camera, they turn around to show Jack standing there with Noel and Rossy. "Okay so I know Rossy and Noel are here and that's all I know." Jade concurs. Jack then walks forward towards Jade and pulls off the blind fold. "Happy birthday Jade." Jack says with a huge smile on his face. "HOLY SHIT SEAN!" Jade cries out while tackling Jack. The video stops there.

"Man this is old that's at my what 9th birthday?" Jade asked. I sometimes forget that me, Jade, Noel, and Rossy are childhood friends. "Damn I still hurt from you tackling me Jade." Jack complained while rubbing his chest. Jack stops recording and starts to up load it to his channel. After a few more minutes all of our phones went off

Oh my god Jade and Jack at 1:34 so cute she looks so happy on Jack's shoulders.

Jade and Rossy look so cute in those sun dresses

YN is my favorite one out of the 4 girls she so cute and nice.

Mark and Jack in the last picture was so cute!

"Wow that was a trip down memory lane right guys?" I asked. I then hear sobbing and turn around to see Jade crying. She then hugs me. "I'm so sorry for you YN, you are a lot stronger than me you grew up not knowing your family." Jade cries. "Jade you grew up knowing your family but to have them ripped from your life must be harder." I say to her. "Damb I feel so bad I thought my life was fucked up but damb two little girls beat me by a long shot." We hear a unfamiliar male voice come from behind us. Me and Jade turn around only to see Pewds and Cry standing at the door.