I didn't know if those rumours are true, but come on! What do you expect when the man was a six feet three inches tall hunk with board shoulders, straight nose and beautiful hazel eyes.

   Damn! He is breathtaking to look at. Even his abs that I've caught sight of in various magazines. He is beyond beautiful.

   I never thought about doing those stuff with my boss but, Come on! Who wouldn't? The man looks like a god.

Superman has nothing on him!

   I sigh and grab the hair band to catch my hair up in a ponytail. Kyle is going to come to my apartment at six pm shape and it was five minutes to six. He told me to wear something comfortable, although we won't be wearing much.

  Yes, today is the night I lose my virginity to my boss. My boss who thinks I'm perfect to have his child, his heir.

     I honestly don't know how to feel, I'm nervous, shy and excited at the same time. Nervous because it's gonna be my first time, shy because he's gonna be seeing me naked and excited because I get to touch his rock hard abs.

  Yes, the abs that I've dreaming about ever since I saw them in a magazine on Dane's desk.

  Delicious, that's what he is.

  And he'll be all mine tonight.

   I am glad that I'm going to lose my virginity to a hunk What I'm sad about is that I won't lose my virginity to someone I love, but I don't think I'll regret it. How can I when the man had sexy written all over him!
Literally.

   Okay, Jade Stop exaggerating!

  My phone started to ring from where it was on the nightstand, I went and grab and hold of it and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

  "Hello,"

  "Hey, It's me, Kyle. I'm here."

  "Okay, I'll be there soon." He told me to call him Kyle outside the office. I didn't mind, nothing is wrong with his last name but it just sounds professional. Am I going to call the man I lost my virginity to Mr. Dale all my life?

No, I will not.

   I hurriedly grab my purse and made my way out of the little studio which I shared with Josh, who was going be home, little did he know that I won't be home either. I smiled to myself.

   I sounded kinky like I was about to do something naughty but I'm not. I'm older than eighteen, I'm legal as a duck.

  Really? A duck, Jade

  I laughed, I'm so crazy. I'm wondering why just a decent rich player like Kyle wants me to have his baby?

  Does he want his heir to be mad as I am?

   I walked out of my studio and made it to his car, which he was standing outside of, leaning on the hood. He looked different, he wore jeans and a grey T-shirt, he wasn't wearing his usual Armani suits. He looked like a regular guy.

  He opened the passenger door for me and I smile at him and mumble thanks, which he didn't respond to.

    The drive to his condo was a silent one. There were so many things going through my mind about sex and Kyle seem to be in deep thought himself since he was looking straight ahead at the traffic.

      After ten minutes we reached his apartment. We came out of the car and I followed behind him. I remembered coming here waiting for Dane once but I never entered the building but I could tell inside was beautiful but the outside's design. 

    We waited on the elevator in silence, when it came we entered. The air still full with silence until Kyle spoke.

  "Have you eaten?"

   I nod my head. "Yes, I have. Thanks. Have you?"

  He nods, "Yes, I have."

  I had no idea what to talk about.

  Nothing.

  He didn't want to start a conversation so why should I?

  When we reached his level the elevator doors opened and revealed his condo. It was then I realize the elevator was a private one.

"You can look around. I'll be back soon." He strode away, leaving me alone to survey the place.

   I walk around looking at the well furnish furniture. It was spacious and have couches laying in the centre. I walked until I found the kitchen. I fall in love with the decor instantly.

   The kitchen wasn't big, it was medium, enough for a single man. The kitchen is in an L shaped layout. Everything furnished in wood. Vey manly. Not exactly my style but it was beautiful.

I turned my eyes away from the kitchen when I heard my name being called in a low whisper.

    As Kyle walks up to me in slow strides, I close my eyes.

He is too good to look at, his hair swept across his face a little, his muscles peeping out of the T-shirt and his hazels was staring at me with something different, lust.

I quickly closed my eyes.

    He stopped and I felt his presence in front of me. I inhale his scent. He smelled like Hawaiian Breeze, silky and muscular.

Gosh, Jade. He hasn't even touched you yet.

  "Open your eyes." He commanded, without needing to be told twice I opened my eyes.

  He lifted his left hands and started to move my hair from my face and place it behind my ear. He looked down at me and smile.

  "Are you ready? "

  "Ready as I'll ever be." With those words said, he crashed his lips onto mine.

  Seconds after I find myself responding to the most mind-blowing kiss I've ever experience. I held on to this T-shirt, afraid if I let go the kiss might end.

As I clung to his T-shirt, he brought his hands around my waist holding me up against him.

"Damn!" he said against my lip. He continued to my neck.

  I moaned in pleasure as he leaves love bits on my skin. I didn't mind at all. I've never had a hickey before.

  It felt so good that I arched my back to give him more access.

  My black hit the wall in a tad. He chuckles, "Sorry." Then he continues his assault.

  He pulled away from me, we started in each other's eyes. He was panting.

Why did he stop?

   As if he read my mind, he answers "Don't worry, darling. I'm not leaving you. But I don't think it's very hygienic or healthy to have sex in the kitchen."

I almost forgot that I was back against the kitchen wall. I blush with embarrassment.

   Before I could talk, I felt myself being swept of in bridal style. He carried me to down the hall to his bedroom.

___________________________________________________________________
Did you like this chapter?
If you did don't hesitate to vote and comment. I appreciate it.
Thanks for reading.

Who are the virgins reading this book?

Question-What's your favourite colour?