Chapter Seven

Note:-

The length of this chapter is an apology for the length of last chapter.

What do you guys think of the events so far? (Tell me in the comments, please. I want your feedback.)

I've decided to make my notes in the beginning of the chapters, because I simply, thought it would be better for everyone.

This chapter is a first draft so please, excuse the errors, but feel free to point them out. Actually, please point them out.

The song of this chapter is 'Ghost' by Halsey. (The video is attached to this chapter, along with a picture of Julian.)

Please, please vote if you like this chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to Jay_Alt. Go check her poetry collections. (Stay awesome, Jude.)

Happy reading!

*****

Turning over the soft mattress, I feel physically different; I feel lighter, somehow. I feel extra comfortable in my skin, like I could just stay in bed like that till eternity..

I keep my eyes shut like it's all a dream that would vanish as soon as my eyes flutter open, and I just try to soak as much of it as possible. I haven't felt like that in a long time.

I can't help my smile as I feel something tickling on the edge of my nose. So I scrunch my nose up, rubbing it lightly like a puppy, and that's when I hear a light chuckle. I know it wasn't coming from me.

And that's all I needed to realize it all; this unbelievably soft mattress is certainly not mine. My mattress is nothing like this..

I take my time opening my eyes, not rushing reality in.

I meet a familiar smile, and all memories of last night rush right in.. All of it.

I bring up my hand to my throbbing forehead, not believing what I just got myself into. I can't even comprehend the trouble I must be in, right now. For starters, I didn't return to school last night. I should've been there by eleven. But here I am; not at school, and in a stranger's bed. A hot-stranger's bed.

"Where's my phone?" I manage to whisper in a groggy morning voice.

He gets closer, and on the top of me, supporting the weight of his body on his elbow. Twirling at my hair with the hand that belongs to the same arm, he wraps his other arm around my torso. As if where's my phone were an invitation.

"Good morning to you too, sunshine." he says, reaching over to grab my phone, and hand it to me.

My phone is dead. Of course it has to be, because if it's not dead in a circumstance like this when would it be?

He watches me dwell in my misery for a while, and then starts trailing kisses starting from my jaw, and all the way down. He reaches up again to kiss behind my earlobe, whispering in my ear, "Last night was dope.."

"Hey, hey, hey!" I jump out of bed, quickly before we revise the whole thing again to make sure it's even doper. "We are not going there."

He sighs deeply -as if to say I'm being patient here, don't make me drag you back to bed- and doesn't take his eyes off of me as I put on my clothes, urgently.

I stand up straight as I'm fully clothed, and look him straight in his chocolate eyes.

"You look like you're ready to leave," he speaks, softly, still eyeing me.