JASON and some creepypastas

I walked into the offices with Adam. Adam said" Hey babe. I have to drink today because of a game me and the guys are playing." I said" Okay." I didn't really like Adam anymore. I wanted to break it off. I walked into the offices more and bumped into a guy and fell. I said" I'm so sorry." The person said" It's fine." It sounded like a boy. I looked up to see a really cute guy. He gave me his hand and I accepted it. Adam said" Babe. This is Jason. Jason this is (Y/N). My girlfriend." Jason said" What about Alesa?" He said" I'll tell you about that later let's just play." He nodded and I sat next to Jason. He said" You drink?" I said" Nope. I just make the commentaries way better." Jason said" Really?" Adam said" Always." Max walked in and gave me a hat. I said" Thanks MAD MAX!" He said" Sometimes I think Adam rubbed his dumbness off on you." I laughed and said" You know I'm joking." He smiled and said" Yep. Tell you what. Call me that again I'll kiss you." I blushed. Adam said" Back off MAX! She is mine." I looked down and sighed. Adam said" Babe. What's wrong?" I stayed silent. He said" Did I do something?" I shook my head. I had a call and answered my phone. I said" Hello? Oh hey Jake. Nonono. They didn't. Listen I have to go." I ended the call. Tears began coming down my face. Adam said" Babe. What happened?" I said" There dead. My parents are both dead. Damn." Adam said" They always hated me so I don't care." I said" Adam. It isn't working out anymore. Admit it to yourself. I don't love you anymore. You had to say that about my now DEAD parents. It's over. I'm going back to MY house and Adam don't even try to call or come over. It was nice meeting you Jason. I have had so much stress lately with my niece . I have to think about her future. I'm 19 Adam. I can't do this anymore. I have waited for you to be there but you never where." I walked out and just went to a random empty office. I couldn't go home. I told the babysitter I would be home when work was done. I cried the whole time. Somebody walked in and said" Hey. It's me Jason. I'm so sorry about everything that happened. I have more bad news. Adam was cheating on you." I said" Well. That just makes this situation better. My brother is going to kill Adam. Not literally I hope. I'm not going to get him out of jail. I can't put this much pressure on her and I can't handle it alone. My brother is going to be pissed. I have to call him to tell him he HAS to move in so I can help him with this also." Jason said" I'll help you in anyway that I can. I promise." I smiled and. Said" Thanks." My phone rang and I answered it" Hey Jake." Jake said" Are you okay Sis?" I said" Nope. Me and Adam just broke up. He cheated on me." Jake said" Motherfucker is gonna die." I said" YOU are NOT going to prison for somebody so unworthy of it.  Jake. Your moving in with me. You have to help me take care of your dough tee and my niece." Jake said" Fine but if I hurt her it's your fault. You made me this angry. You are goin to tell Adam I hate his guts and that he is going to die." I said" No Jake. I'm not telling him that and DON'T YOU DARE HURT that baby! Jake this is why I left. I am starting to think you killed our parents. Don't come to my house if you did. Your no brother of mine anymore." I ended the call before he could say anything. Jason said" He is murderer?!" I said" Yep. What time is it?" He said" It's 11:00 at night." I said" Shit. My niece is home alone now. Damn babysitter." Jason laughed and said" Want me to take you home?" I said" Sure just don't kill me or try anything or else." He nodded and said" I never would unless your okay with it." I stood up and walked out. Adam stood in the doorway. He said" Babe. I love you." I scoffed and said" Adam. Don't lie to me. I'm going home, my parents are dead and you don't care." He said" I do care." I said" That's it. Jason watch out." I pulled my arm back and punched Adam. I said" Now Adam. Leave me alone." Adam groaned. Jason said" Holy shit your strong." I said" I helped out my dad on the military." He said" May your dad rest in peace." I smiled and said" My mom always lived my brother for who he was until he changed. He changed when I started to date Adam." Jason said" Come on. Let me take you home." I smiled and walked out the door. He led me to his car. He opened the passenger door. I said" Thank you." I got in and he said" No problem." He smiled back at me. Adam stood up and yelled" I LOVE YOU (Y/N)! I WILL GET YOU BACK!" I rolled down the window and yelled back" SHUT THE FUCK UP ADAM AND STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY!" He slammed his fists against the wall. I sat back into my seat. Jason said" You know how to piss Adam off." I said" Yep. It also happens when I don't talk to him." Jason said" Do you work here?" I said" Yep. I have to bring my niece with me tomorrow. So do you work here now?" He said" Yep." I said" Cool. They just let me because I was dating Adam. Surprisingly me and him have been together for 5 years." Jason said" Really? That long?" I said" Yep. I kept it a secret till last year from my family." Jason said" You are a powerful secret keeper." I said" Yep." He pulled into my house and we both got out. My niece opened the door and ran to me. She said" Aunt (Y/N)!" I said" Hey baby." She was only 8. She said" Aunt (Y/N) who is this? Where is Adam?" I said" Me and Adam broke up. This is Aumt (Y/N)'s  friend Jason." Jason said" Hey." My niece ran up to him and said" Will you be my new uncle?" I picked up my niece again and said" Sweetheart. What did I say about that?" She said" You never ask Aunt  (Y-N)'s friend that question." I said" Who is your favorite aunt?" She said" Your always my favorite Aunt (Y/N). I love you aunt ( Y/N)." I said" Sweetie. When was bed time?" She said" I wanted you to sing to me." I said" Jason wanna come in?" He nodded and said" Sure." My niece said" Sorry about the thing I did earlier. Aunt (Y/N) never likes it when I do that."