15: Dinner

Yes... Josh Dun... No he's not evil or after the family (that we know as of now..seriously tho he isn't) yes friends with Tyler in this but he'll show more in the story. You'll be seeing a lot of Josh tho because he's super important!!

Also, I'll probably be gone this weekend, so the next chapter is posted as well :) Don't forget to comment and vote loves!

Enjoy

»Katie's POV« 

"When will he be over?" Kendall asked from the kitchen, throwing noodles into a pan filled with boiling water.

"I told him to be here about six, so he should be here any-" I was cut off by the doorbell.

"He's here!" I squealed, covering my mouth quickly as Logan gave me a sly look.

"Go open the door for your boyfriend." He chuckled, motioning his hands to the door.

"You little as-"

"Katie!" Kendall yelled, making me growl and walk to the door.

I stood at the door and took in a deep breath, turning back to see Logan was watching. I shook my head and reached for the handle, twisting it and pulling the door open. I looked up to dark brown eyes.

"Hi, Katie." Josh smiled lightly.

"Hi - hi come in." I blushed slightly and stepped to the side, letting him slip into the house as I shut the door behind him.

Logan stood up from the couch, walking towards us with a smile on his face, and a grin towards me. I swear if this fucker embarrasses me.

"You must be Josh." Logan smiled, reaching his hand out for a handshake, "I'm Logan."

Josh hesitated but reached his hand out too, shaking Logan's, "Yes, pleasure to meet you, sir."

"I'll go get Kendall." I blurted out, dashing for the kitchen and looking to Kendall with a crazed expression.

"What?" He mouthed, looking out to the living room and seeing Josh, making his eyes widen.

"That's him?" He mouthed again, making me nod and look around.

"You need to introduce yourself." I whispered, "If Logan ruins this for me I swear."

He gave me a weird look, then nodding as if he understood what I meant. He walked towards the living room, and I followed after him, seeing Josh was laughing about something with Logan.

"Josh," I called out, making him turn to me, "This is Kendall."

"It's nice to meet you both." Josh smiled sweetly, looking to the two then to me, winking towards me when Logan and Kendall looked to each other.