Altair X Reader Obsession

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Inter-webs!! My name is SeptiToni  this chapter goes out to Violet1drew, thanks for your request! I apologize in advanced this may be a short chapter and it's in third person... *sweat drops* hehehe OH! I'm going to write a book titled YouTuber/ Anti-YouTuber X Reader one shots ( I might insert myself as a option)

P.s - this may be a teaser depending on how many of you like the first couple chapters it MIGHT become a full book. :)

anyway ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!

*third person P.O.V*

In the beginning Y/n and Altair were very close friends as close as two people could ever be. When Altair wasn't on missions or out tracking and killing Templars he would always drop by Y/n's house and help her with whatever she needed help with, like self-defense or maybe help her with her chores and in return Y/n would help Altair with literature. As time went on this turned into a route for those two and up till now Y/n hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary until late one night Y/n received a peculiar poem. The poem was clearly written by Altair because Altair is the only one who knew her nickname but something felt off Y/n couldn't put her finger on why, with a small sigh Y/n began to read the poem.

* Altair's letter*

To my Dearest N/n, after a few of our sessions in literature I've decided to write you a poem.. I hope you enjoy it.

Rubies are red, sapphires are blue

No one on this earth will love you like I do..

*Third person P.O.V*

Everyday  since the first poem Y/n received more and more letters........

A/n: HEY SEPTIBEASTS IM SRRY THAT THIS IS A SH*TY CHAPTER please understand that I don't have a lot of time to update cause ya know busy plus getting future stories written for premier. OH! in speaking of that I will be premiering the first chapter in meh all new book:  "We All Have Secrets..."YouTuber/ Anti-YouTuber X Reader one shots/ preferences, TONIGHT!/ when ever ya read it. I also found out that this book is rated #497th out of the hundreds and thousands of other books in this same genre so I would like to take a moment and say thank you to all of my readers and followers for all your support guys I mean, it means  a lot to me and as well as my editing staff, that people in the crazy society we live in today take time out of their schedule to read the stories and the books that I write and actually like them! I cant say how thankful I am towards you all... without you guys there would be no SeptiToni, so thanks WELL IM GOING TO LEAVE IT HERE FOR THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE & CHAPTER!! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT!! IF YOU LIKED IT TAKE SOME CAKE AND SLAM IT IN THE VOTE BUTTON'S FACE LIKE A BEAST YOU ARE!HAVE AN IDEA OR REQUEST FOR A FUTUER BOOK OR CHAPTER? LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW OR IN MY INBOX AND ILL START WRITEING! WANT MORE CHAPTERS AND BOOKS? CLICK ON MY USERNAME BELOW AND BECOME A SEPTIBEAST TODAY! AND AS ALWAYS ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! STAY CLASSY BEASTS!!!  C YA!!!