My pure little lamb Altair x shy reader

Reminder
Y/n your name
E/c eye color
H/c & h/l - hair color and length

Y/n POV

For as long as I could remember I was a sick outcast, wether it was in school, on the playground or even in my own family.. I was always left behind.. not to say I was surprised, I was a no, how would anybody notice a small lamb like myself? My father told me from a young age that I would always need a man to protect me. Now let me explain my family was very rich my father was a minister and my mother was a nurse, and I was their sickly child.. I believe that I could never be able to take on matters of my own I hated relying on someone and yet still being left behind.. so then at the age of thirteen my father called me to his study quarters, there upon entering the large room filled wall to wall of books and religious relics my father collected, my father stood with two other men who wore white robes, they were intimidating to say the least, after a moment of awkwardly standing in the doorway my father motioned for me to step forward " Umar, this is my child Y/N... this is the one I mentioned to you for your son's services. Y/n can't survive on their own" my father said grimly the man... Umar I believe nodded and urged the other robed man towards me " Altair will be your personal protector, say hello Altair.." the second figure lowered his hood over his face " greetings .. y/n " I giggled a little seeing how awkward he was but I did admit he was attractive though I only saw a small section of his face..I suppose that I have to get used to this ' Altair' I feel like we will be seeing each other more often than I think we both want..

* a few years past*

Altiar's POV

Altiar sits in his room it was dimly lit for only the fading light of the sunset crept through the blinds casting a light glow at Altair as he sat at his desk writing in his scrolls trying to keep his swimming thoughts in check, no matter as he tried he keeps thinking of Y/n and the day that everything changed... he sighed taking up a quill again and began writing...

It has been twelve years since that day, in that time my and and Y/n's father have long been gone and buried. I suppose Y/n and I have gotten closer they are terribly shy even when it comes to me.. yet why do I find a great attraction and satisfaction in their sheltered manner? They seem so innocent.. I did give my word that I would always protect them even if it means the devotion of my life, as if they are the sole oasis in a desert land.. or that they are the last pure sheep amongst the flock.. their cute E/c eyes when they widen in surprise or as they frantically dart around the room trying to escape a room or situation.. I will not lie and say I haven't had my hand in making those instances happen. They are just so cute, how they call out my name when they are in need.. he paused and a small twisted smile crept on his face as a pleasurable tingling sensation surged from his body recalling and imagining all the times you called out to him, he was getting off on the vulnerability of your state of being you only could ever count on him and he was determined to keep it that way, With a satisfied sigh after his daydreaming of y/n in multiple troublesome situations where they would scream his name and beg for him to help them. He let a small laugh slip as he rolled up the scroll as he smiled to himself, his smile fading as he remembered y/n mentioning that there was someone they met who they were interested in and we're going on a date with this evening, Altair threw his scroll at the wall with all his might. A small startled whimper was heard as well as sniffling and muffled cries were heard from the closet, Altair's twisted grin came back as they walked to the closet opening it a dark mass could be seen tucked away in the corner. The only features were the E/c eyes now red from the salty tears streaming down their face Altair lit a match to reveal a h/l h/c individual bound and gagged in the back of his closet, he had a satisfied smirk on his face as he held one finger to his lips " ssshhhh... Y/n you will forever be safe with me. No one will ever take you away and harm you." He then leaned down and kissed they forehead making Y/n flintch away " and if any shall try they will fall like that pathetic worm whom tried to take you on a date tonight " he kissed their forehead once more " my purest little lamb"