Battle Against Lightning and Lightning!

(y/n) PoV:

I smirked while Pikachu landed after doing his fancy flip from Ash's shoulder.
He looked at me with excitement and we both knew that we wanted to know who was the stronger Pikachu.

" Lets go Pikachu! Quick Attack! " Ash called out! Pikachu shot forward with amazing speed and ran towards me. I barely doged his attack, but I just skimmed him by a hair. Then Pikachu shot at me again, even faster than last time. I doged again and again, I used my tail to dodge one least time. I'm getting annoyed of dodging now, it's my turn!

I jumped up and targeted where Pikachu was, he was infront of Ash, he was a little tired from using Quick Attack so much so it was gonna be a easy hit!

I made my tail hard as Iron, and if you didn't guess what I was using it was Iron Tail. I slammed it down on his back, creating a small creator below him. That was a critical hit!

"Ah Ha! Take that!" I shouted out,  landing on my feet.

"Pikachu are you Ok!?" I heard Ash called out, clearly worried for Pikachu.

I looked at him and saw him get up, damn maybe he is stronger than I thought.

"I'm not gonna be finished with a move like that!" He said while sparking up, electricity flaring out of his Red cheeks.

"Ok Pikachu, she is a strong one, let's hit her with your Double attack again!"

He sprang forward towards me, I wasn't fast enough to react so he hit me hard in the stomach, shooting me back into the ground.

Owwwe that hurt..... Alot...

I slowly got up and saw him smirking at me this time.

"Take that." He simply said, and jumped back infront of Ash.

Oh he is gonna get it! I should back up and tried to tackle him but I was too slow from taking that hit. I need to make my last move big, maybe it will be enough to win. I'm powered up still but I want to make this battle electrifying... Get it?  Electrifying?  Electric?  Electric Mouse Pokémon? Yeah... I'm gonna be quite now.

I jumped back so I was a distance from him, damn this is a big clearing.

"Pikachu let's end this! Thunder Bolt!" Ash called out, pointing toward me, rude.
Well if Pikachu is gonna use it, I'm gonna. Let's see who is stronger!

We both powered up, putting our might into one attack, we both had a storm flying off our cheeks, we both determined to win.

Misty's PoV:

I watched the battle in amazement, they was both very strong Pokémon. I saw the sparks fly of their cheeks like thunder, both of them charging up for a Thunder bolt.

"What power..." I said to myself, but Brock must of heard me because he answered.

"They're both strong Pokémon, and they both took big hits, after Ash said to Pikachu to use Thunder Bolt. She wanted to use it too to point out how strong she is." He said while looking at them both.

"Yeah." I simply stated. I wonder who is going to win?

(y/n) PoV: 

Me and Pikachu both was almost at our limits and needed to power our attack. My cheeks stung a little because of the electricity flying off of them. But now I was ready. I could see that Pikachu was too.

We both cried out and shot our attacks at each other, both massive bolts of lighting, breaking the earth beneath it.

It all happened in slow motion. The bolts of lightning hiting each other, creating a massive explosion.

The power of the attack shot out making a wave of electricity, coming right towards up both.

Well shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!!!!  Muhahahaha!!!!

sorry for all the swearing.