Why are they here?

BOOOM!!!!!!!

All of the forest shuck and all of the birds flew out into the sky from the shock and fear, away from the danger that may be there. The trees leaves rustled and a few berries fell from the power against that mystery noise.

"W-what was THAT?" screamed Gwen with uncertainty as she got up from the grassy floor. She subconsciously moved closer to Allen as if looking for safety.

"Honey, let's get out of here, it's dangerous right now. We don't know what was that noise." Spoke Allen looking around quickly whilst holding onto Gwen to give her comfort.

All around us there was Pokémon running away from inside the forest, away from the noise to somewhere more safe. Pokémon stampeded past and almost knocked us over. As soon as Allen said that Gwen started sprinted off and Allen followed behind but looked back to see that I haven't moved yet.

"(y/n) are you coming!? Its not safe!" He said turning around stopping, as well as Gwen did, but she was jumping from foot to foot from the nerves.

"I can't! I have to find out what happened, it's my job to do so. Pokémon count on me. " I said smiling and running away towards the noise and avoiding Pokémon as they run away from fear.

"She sure is brave." Allen said smiling, admiring his sister as she moved further away.

"But stupid." Muttered Gwen, then them two ran off to see if they could find somewhere safe to be. But Allen couldn't help but look back occasionally, worrying for his sisters safety.

As I was running through the forest I saw more Pokémon running away and I got more worried. I'll hate it if someone got hurt. I carryed on running, running fast as I could, I can't stop till I get there. I wanted to keep everyone safe, even if it causes me to be in danger. I would rather it to be me than any other Pokémon.

As I got closer I smelt something I don't recognise. I think its ...... Humans? What are they doing here? They don't belong here and never will. They are all destructive . And they capture Pokémon without a thought, just to battle them. Or even worse. Those Poachers.

I doged trees and bushes, all of the Pokemon have scattered off from here. I must be in the right place then. As I got close enough I slowed down so I wouldn't be noticed. In the clearing I saw 3 humans. 2 was males, one was a lot taller from another and the little one I think was a kid. The other human was a female and she weird orange hair. She looked like a carrot.
As I watched them I saw another Pokémon, it was a Pikachu! I haven't seen another one, only my family.

He looks really strong, and cute.... WAIT WHAT!? Did I just say he was cute? Why am I saying these things? He might be a threat to this forest.

I tried not to laugh on how they was acting. The female was yelling at the males about something, its really a funny thing to me, they looked stupid. I guess that's what humans are. I think they are arguing about being lost...?

I was moving a bit trying to contain my laughing fit, I think I made too much noise and movement because the leaves are russling together. Im so bad at being a ninjachu.

"Guys quiet a sec .... can you here that?" The kid said looking around, close to the tree line where I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated this chapter so I hope it's easier to read. August 2019