Chapter 1: The Sky People

Good evening, minna! ♥ Man, Wattpad has been driving me crazy for the past few days! First my chapter deletes itself, and then I have to delete the entire story! D:  Hopefully it will work this time...  I bring you the first chapter to my brand new NaLu Fan Fiction, Fαιяу тαιℓ : Lєgєηd of тнє Fαllєη~!  I hope all of you are as excited as me! ^.^  Theme song is in the multimedia!  Check it out! ♥ I dedicate this chapter to FlamesxKeys; thanks for being a fan of mine!  You're such a sweet person... c';  I hope you all enjoy, and remember; feedback is greatly appreciated, especially since it's the first chapter to my new book!  Until the second chapter, everyone~!

яy-cнαη,

тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя~

ೋღ♥ ღೋ

====================================================================

The tales of the Sky People reaches far back to the early years of the world.

Whether people know about it or not, it doesn't really matter.  What matters if the fact that the Sky People remember; remember the sacrifice their great leader, Alys--pronounced "ALICE"--, made to save the people and the world she loved.  When she perished in the first war, which was known as the "War of the Horsemen and the Bright Sun", it was said she became a goddess, and forever looked after her people.  

As the centuries went by, her people named the Daonei slowly declined.  Pushed to the outskirts of certain places, the people who worshipped the Goddess of Celestial Beings were faced with their old enemy.  The Horseman had returned; but their beloved Alys was unable to save them.  Now, in desperation, they are searching for Alys-reincarnated, for they recieved a sign she was back on Earth and ready to help her people once more.

The second War of the Horseman and the Bright Sun was beginning, but a whole new generation was going to have to take responsibility of the world's ending or its continuation.  The Chosen One; the reincarnated Goddess of Celestial Beings.  That person's destiny was already decided.

Whether they lived or not?

That was the Chosen One's choice.

-------------------------- ♦ Fαιяу тαιℓ : Lєgєηd of тнє Fαllєη ♦ --------------------------

"Eh?"  Lucy looked up, staring through her window to see a shooting star sail by.

But how was that possible?  It was mid-morning, and she had just changed into her clothes from her pajamas.  A comet, perhaps?  An asteroid?  Whatever it was, Lucy thought it interesting.  When she went ahead and grabbed her Celestial Keys, Lucy had already left the subject, going back to heading to the guild.  Today was the day she'd pick out another mission with Natsu; the second one after the Grand Magic Games.  The last one hadn't been so bad; just a little problem with forest monsters entering a nearby village.

Lucy stepped outside and closed her door, locking it firmly.  As she walked away, a small but bright orb of light followed her, though she had no idea it was.  It made a faint humming noise, but not the eerie kind that disturbed people's senses.  It was rythmic, soft, and as beautiful as a flute.

How Lucy didn't notice it was the question.

Walking down the stone path on the side of the waterway, Lucy thought about how great today was.  For some reason, Lucy was in high spirits, and she was determined to share it with her friends.  Things were peaceful; the original guild building was back, and everyone was truly joyed to see it again.  As the star shot over the sky again, Lucy did not see it, and she kept walking.

But the eeriness of it remained.

-------------------------- ♦ Fαιяу тαιℓ : Lєgєηd of тнє Fαllєη ♦ --------------------------