|9|

Aurora's POV

"What do you want from us?" I try and keep my voice steady, despite my fear.

"Well, as we all know, your family line is one of the most powerful line of witches to exist. I need your magic." he says with an evil glint in his eye.

I turn my head to the side slightly, lowering my brows in confusion. He must not know that we had our powers stripped. The question turns around in my mind as to whether or not to tell him that. There's no telling if he would kill me for not having power.

Looking over at my sister, I see that she is almost shaking with fear. I place a pale hand on her shoulder for what little comfort I can offer. I turn my head back to Klaus, hand still on my sister's shoulder. He looks confused at my reaction to his words. I decide what I will say to him.

"Alright. I'll come with you. Leave my sister. Her magic is useless." I say, looking him in the eye.

All I can hope for is that he will agree to my terms.

"Aurora, no!" my sister exclaims rather loudly.

I don't have another choice. On one hand, leaving her behind could get her captured by the ones hunting us, but on the other, bringing her along with the Original Vampire's is more sure to get her killed.

"Ah, trying to save your sister. It's a nice little deal, but I'm going to have to decline." he says with a smirk.

I take a deep breath in, trying to level my head. We can't run, I don't have any magic left in me at the moment, making me useless against two very powerful vampires. It would seem that we have no choice but to go with them.

Looking down to the rocky ground, I nod my head, a signal that we will go willingly. The brothers smile before walking over to us, taking us both by our arms. Then, all I feel around me is air rushing, and a sensation of great speed, greater than I have ever felt in my life. When the feeling stops, I look around to see myself in a different location than before.

We stand outside of an abnormal large house, decorated beautifully with flowers and shrubs. Ivy grows on the sides of the house, creeping their way to the top with long, dark green vines. It would make me smile had I not just been taken captive.

A question lingers in the back of my mind as we are brought forward into the house. What made them think they could capture us if they know we are, or were, some of the most powerful witches to exist? I can't help but think that they know something about our situation.

Inside the house lies marble floors, shining and sleek. There are two curved staircases facing each other. The walls are smooth stone, and I can see that the house is even bigger and grander on the inside than the outside. Klaus, who is the one holding me, pushes me towards a door made of metal. He opens it forcefully, leading me down a flight of rough stone stairs. Torches dimly light up the bare, underground room that I'm lead to. There is absolutely nothing in the room but a blocked off area, most likely for using as a lavatory. 

I tight feeling grows inside my stomach, sending waves of panic through my body that I try to hide behind stone cold eyes. We're going to be stuck down here for God knows how long. I think, my heart seems as if it wants to break from my chest, beating harder than I've ever felt it beat. 

"This room makes it impossible for you to use magic within it, so don't get any ideas." Elijah says calmly. 

They release our arms and speed up the stairs. I hear the metal door slam before I can even make it up the first step. My breathing starts to quicken. I feel more trapped than I ever have, and I have no idea what to do about it. I feel tears prick at my eyes, and I want more than any thing to release them and drop to the floor crying, but I don't. I have to stay strong for my sister, she's all I have left, and I need her to think that I' stronger than I feel.