Two

a/n: apologies for the delay.
Hades
| two | hades is four years old. 

"I don't know how you manage with three boys." 

Maia tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, swiftly glancing at her sister as she bent down to press a baby-wipe against Zeus' cheek, wiping the jam that was stuck to his face. Grimacing, she sighed as she watched Hercules smear his fingers into the sandwiches that had been placed before him, a toothy grin plastered onto his chubby face. "Darling, not your food," She scolded, leaning across the table to wipe his fingers, pulling the plate out of his reach. Leto's features scrunched up with distaste, frustration running over Maia as she watched her sister lean against the counter. "You know, if you're just going to stand there and not help, I'd rather you just leave," She snapped, gently running her fingers through Hercules' soft curls, another sigh escaping her as she realised there was food dried to the fine locks. 

Leto rose an eyebrow, "Someone is moody today." 

Maia rested her hands on her hips, straightening up as she shifted her gaze to Hades who was calmly eating his sandwiches, looking over at her sister who smiled back at her. Maia rolled her eyes, "Piss off, Leto." 

Her twin crossed her arms over her chest, frowning, "Aren't parents supposed to not swear around their kids?" Rage was evident on Maia's features, which only caused the grin on Leto's face to widen. "I mean, Hades is what? Four now? He can easily copy you. Or any of them really; Hercules' first word might be 'fuck'." 

"So now you're telling me how to raise my kids?" Maia accused, eyes flashing dangerously. Leto waved her hand dismissively, Hades now staring at his mother with wide eyes as he slowly raised his hand to place another sandwich between his lips. Zeus and Hercules were silent, too busy engrossed in their meal to pay attention.

"Don't be dramatic, Mimi," Leto said, fighting back a laugh as her sister's eyes narrowed at the nickname. 

Maia pointed at the kitchen door, "Get out." 

Leto laughed, "You're overreacting." 

"I am the Luna," Maia spoke through clenched teeth, fury swirling through her body as she glared at her sister, "And I'm telling you to get out." 

Leto stared at her, silent, although her wolf felt the command that was forced upon her. Annoyance was evident on her face as she pushed her body away from the counter, moving towards the door. "Fine," She hissed, rolling her eyes once more, before swiftly leaving the room, slamming the door shut behind her. 

As soon as she was gone, Maia visibly relaxed, a sigh escaping her lips as she closed her eyes for a moment. "Mummy?" 

Her eyes instantly snapped open to see that Hades had left his seat, a pensive expression on his face as he looked up at her with his large blue eyes. "Hmm?" Maia hummed, moving to remove another slice of jam sandwich from Hercules' chubby fingers. 

"Can I-?" 

The door opening had the boy falling silent, a frown now evident on Maia's face as she lifted Hercules from his highchair, placing him on her hip. The toddler giggled as he slapped his hands together, before entwining his fingers in her hair. 

Adonis entered the kitchen, closing the door behind him. He did not greet his mate, his attention focused on Hades who turned towards his father, a bright grin on his face. "Hey, buddy," Adonis smiled, ruffling his son's hair, before he glanced towards Zeus who had remained sat at the table, picking at another sandwich. "Why don't you take your brothers down to the library? I just need a word with Mummy."