But there was something off about this. I could feel it in the way Domenico said it. It was like he was worried. Whatever it was I'm pretty sure it wasn't something good.

"I understand."-I say deciding not to continue the conversation. We were going to find out soon anyway.
***************************************************************************

We arrived to the mall. It has been quite a while since I went shopping. I actually missed it.

"We are going to buy what we need because we may stay a while."-he says to me as he gets out of the car.

"How long it might take?"-I say.

"One, probably two weeks."-he says.

Well that's a long time for a meeting, and there was sure something else going on, something serious.

"Let's go now."-Domenico says and after that he did something I never thought he would do.. He grabbed my hand, our fingers entwined together and all of a sudden a wave of electricity surrounded my body. I have never felt this before. It was... nice, warm, safe. Safe with the same person who left me unprotected.
Oh god keep it together Dianora it's just because of the fake feelings, for the people to see.

And it still made me feel... Something.

We went inside of the mall. There were famous French stores, and American ones, all designer, but my personal favorite ones were of course the Italians. Starting from Prada, Versace, Dior, to Armani, VALENTINO and Roberto Cavalli.

First we got inside of the Armani store. Our hands still together.

"Con che cosa gli posso aiutarlo?" (With what can I help you?) The girl in the shop said smiling in a flirtatious way and battling her eyelashes to Domenico.
She was wearing a lot of makeup and her deep v-neck blouse was showing a lot of her cleavage.

Sometimes I feel bad for these women they try hard to get a man's attention and they have no character, or dignity. Why give attention to someone who won't give you his? I always thought that money wasn't important in love. That a man who spends his money on you means nothing, but a man who doesn't have time, but makes the impossible to spend some of his time with you means a lot. Still, a lot of females would do anything for money, but get it themselves.

I see Domenico ordering what he wanted and ignoring the girl's hopeless attempts to get his attention. Well he was powerful, rich and very handsome so the girls would definitely go after him.

Mio Dio what am I thinking? He is a ruthless monster.

We get out of the store. "I have to buy some other supplies I need, you can buy the things you need, I will come and get you here."-he says and leaves my hand.

I don't know why, but I felt upset. I wanted his touch and when he left I felt kind of lonely. What is going on with me?
That feeling was soon replaced by relief. I was finally outside and all by myself and I was going to enjoy it.
****************************************************************
After I bought somethings Domenico came to get me. He has bought a few things too. Looking at the bags they were things from Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein and Versace.

"We are putting these in the car and than we are going to one last place." He took my bags and put them inside his Ferarri.

"So were are we going?"-I ask him.

"To get your new car."

"But I already have a new car."-I say confused.

"The Rolls Royce will be for general use. The driver may use it to pick up guests, or us when we don't have our cars since it is more spacious."

"And you couldn't have said me? That is MY car."-I say feeling angry from his unexpected decision.

"And you are still the owner of it, just not all the time. That was my decision and I will not continue this discussion. Besides the car is good and I'm pretty sure you will like it."

We get to the place and Domenico says the employees to bring the car.
When I saw it I was amazed. I liked it. It was Tiffany blue Ashton Martin, a very nice and special car.

"So I assume that you liked it

"So I assume that you liked it."-Domenico says.

"I did, but it wasn't something you should make."-I say to him.

"Now I can do whatever I want principessa and since you liked it the complaints are useless , now let's go. I will tell them to bring the car to the house."-he says as we move towards his car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoppy you guys liked it! So it seems like things are getting better between these two. Well, at least they are not getting into each other's throats. Let's hope. 😜😜
Lots of love badgal.