Chapter 31: Who to Blame?

- Nana's Point Of View -

"Maman, What's for today's Lunch???" Fuuta asked jollily as they roam through the channels of the television. I could only smile ready to reply till we heard a loud thud from the front door. Everything seems to be at pause as I saw Fuuta and I-pin look at each other. "I'll go check, Stay here. Fuuta-kun, I-pin-chan.." I instructed them and went there. What I saw next got me to catch my own breath. First thing was a mop of familiar brunet locks, then the second was... "OH GOD! SHII-KUN!!" was the only thing that I could utter as I rushed towards his weakening body.

He was as pale as snow and had been sweating cold sweat, breathing heavily.. as if struggling to survive. "Fuuta-kun!! Call the ambulance..!" I begged as I heard a low 'hai' from him. I only held Tsuyoshi's body near to mine as I felt his nearly cold hands hold onto me like I'm his only life line. Ambulance came and to that I turned to the kids, warning them "Stay inside. Don't open the doors to anyone you didn't know, nee? Fuuta-kun?? I-pin-chan?? I'll be right back as much as I can..". Kissing their foreheads, I quickly rushed in the vehicle and let us lead to Namimori Hospital.

- Fuuta's Point Of View -

We watched as Maman and Shii-nii was taken away by the ambulance. I could only see something crystallize to my vision till something warm rush down from it. I couldn't stop the waterfall of tears, for the glimpse of Shii-nii's struggle was enough for me to figure out what had caused it. "W-will Sh-.. Shii-nii.. al-alright be..?" I-pin asked in a not so proper grammar yet I can hear the fear coming out of the tone of her voice.

I could only carry her in my arms replying "He will be.. He's strong after all..". I saw I-pin nod as we went back inside the house. We've waited for almost 2 hours till someone door belled. We checked who s/he was only to see a bluenet with charcoal colored eyes, only to notice that he was panting heavily. "Tsuyoshi.." What? "Tsu--... Tsuyo--shi.. Where did..??"  the brunet asked in between pants. I could only stare at him in suspicious as his eyes reflected worry and pure sincerity "Please tell me where is Tsuyoshi-kun right now??".

"He--.. He's.." I tried to answer but my tongue got tied up as tears came rushing back to me. I noticed how his eyes almost looked like it was about to go out of it's sockets as he now asked in demand "WHERE!? WHERE IS HE!?". I could only shiver in fear and worry as of that moment I saw Tsuna-nii and the others rushing back. "Maman took Shii-nii to Namimori Hospital.." I answered sniffing and noticed how everyone's reaction were almost the time.

The bluenet glared at Tsuna-nii before he quickly ran away. Tsuna-nii then followed in pursuit shouting "You guys stay at my place! Don't follow me!".

- Shin's Point Of View -

Almost feeling like my stamina losing, I continued running towards the nearing Hospital. I got in first before Tsuyoshi's Good For Nothing Brother go in. "Where's the boy who got rushed here!? His name's Sawada Tsuyoshi!" I asked frantically to the Nurse's Station as the said nurse then started checking for the list. "He's at the Emergency room 503.. It's at the..." I didn't bothered listening to her instruction as my body moved by itself and rushed towards the stairs. I ran up till Floor 5 and looked for the Emergency room. Once I got near, i saw a brunet resembling to Tsuyoshi's.

"Ma'am..?" I called out softly and saw her gazed at me in tears. Her eyes reflecting with curiosity of my existence, that I ushered myself to introduce "I'm Shin Kuroi.. T-.. Tsuyoshi-kun's.. Friend..". Her eyes now reflected in pure worry as she began to open her arms and enveloped me to a hug. Her radiance could really be like Tsuyoshi's.. Warm and Welcoming. "Wi-.. Will my son.. Do you..? Do you.. t-think he'll.. be alright..?" she asked worriedly.

I could only caressed my hand behind her back, telling her in the best way I could from this harsh reality "He'll be alright ma'am..". She slowly released me and nodded, then there she started to land her eyes on someone behind me. She came rushing to this person exclaiming "Thank goodness you're out of harm..!". I turned to see him hugging her, clearly he doesn't mind the other's condition. I could only turn my heels away from them and leave Tsuyoshi under his mother's supervision.

Going down with the use of the elevator, just as when I was ready for its door to close and to descend me down to the ground floor, a hand blocked the door and the guy I hated the most to be with in just a minute came rushing in. An awkward silence slices to both of us as he started "I know you've developed to hate me.. But believe me when I tell you that----"

I interjected him "Do you think I'd believe that?". It was a long pause as I spatted to his bewildered reaction "I know Tsuyoshi very well than you yourself. He wouldn't engage in any danger possible without a reason to do so.. If I were to find out that you're pulling him to that Mafia Famiglia of yours.." turning to him I continued "I would forcefully kidnap him away from you. Blood Related or Not."

- Tsunayoshi's Point Of View -

 "I would forcefully kidnap him away from you. Blood Related or Not."  were the words Shin last uttered before he walked out of the elevator. I watched him walk away before staring blankly at my shoes. I felt the sudden pang of remorse again as an imagery of Otouto's face smiling like there isn't anything in this world to worry for. I went back in defeat and soon saw my mother talking to a doctor.

"We need a blood transplant, fast, Mrs. Sawada. If we don't do it soon your son would perish and he can, hopefully not, have a coma..." were the words the Doctor spoke that got I and mom to catch our breath. I slowly walked forward, hearing mom asked "What blood type do we need, Doctor?" "We need someone with O as their blood type.." the doctor replied. Mom then grabbed the doctor's arm informing "I'll donate mine! My blood type's O!" "Well then. this way, Ma'am.." the doctor spoke up and led mom away from me.

I waited outside of Otouto's now room and watched as unfamiliar faces come by and go. Everything that ran through my mind were things that Otouto would react right after he sees me. I was too afraid to think the good sides that may be happy, everything blurs out my vision. Realising the fact that I was crying, I had to quickly wipe it all away. I should've known better.

"Tsuna-kun?"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- Author's Note -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey guys~ I'm back from the gates of toture town! *grins* Anyways..

I'm really really REALLY sorry for all of the delays! I didn't thought that school would be this hectic and well, I haven't got anything to use to access Wattpad much :''C But for some reasons, your comments motivated me to update at least one for now! :''3

I really missed writing this story freely! So I have to try my very best to make you guys happy for every other day! Once more---- I'M REALLY SORRY Q v Q