Chapter 14: I'm You; You're Me

"In this world.. There are people born to be humane and inhumane.. That's why the world could also hold truth and lies.." -- Tsuyoshi's Quote

- Tsuyoshi's Point Of View -

"Uuugh.." I moaned as light bursted in my eyes. Adjusting my vision, I saw myself on a clinic bed. I sat up and felt a warm sensation on my right hand. Glancing onto whose hand might he/she be, it was just Onii. Was he here the whole time..? "Yokatta! Seems like you've finally awaken!" a familiar voice said to my left. I glance up to see Takeshi. I look at him confuse as he said "Good thing we don't have to take you to the hospital.. You do loss a lot of blood.." "What.. Happened..?" I questioned and glanced my surroundings. When Takeshi was about to answer, I was envelop to a hug.

It was Onii. "Onii..?" I asked up as he let go and pinch my cheek. I felt the pain and cried out. I saw his tears threatening to fall before he hug me again and said "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN! NEE??" "Tsuna's worried sick thinking if he should ask the principal to take you to the hospital or not.." Takeshi spoke up and smiled. Really..? "I'm sorry for being a nuisance.." I muttered as onii let go and chop my head. I cried in pain as he said "Baka-Otouto! You were never been a nuisance to me! You're my twin, my counterpart!". Looking at him, he looks dead serious. I started to laugh in a no good reason. He and Takeshi looked at me confuse as I said "Sorry.. It's just that.. Ehehe~" "It's just what, otouto??" onii asked and tilt his head. I gave him a smile and slowly said "It's a secret.."

I've never felt this warmth since the day I left you..

- Tsunayoshi's Point Of View -

"It's a secret.." Otouto said and smiled at me. I can't help but to blush, he looks like an angel. Yamamoto saw my expression and did his signature laugh, making me and otouto laugh with him. Not long, Gokudera-kun barges in with Enma-kun & Kyoko-chan behind him. Gokudera-kun looked piss as he stare daggers at Yamamoto-kun saying "OI! YAKYUU BAKA! YOU'RE TAKING MY SCREENTIME AS JYUUDAIME'S RIGHT HAND MAN!!". Screentime!? Gokudera-kun's weird! Yamamoto laughed and said "Ahaha~ Gomen, Gokudera-kun.." "Tsk!" Gokudera looked away. Later on, Kyoko-chan went near me and worryingly said "What are you doing standing?? You should rest!" "E-eeh?? Kyo-Kyoko-chan, I'm not Tsuyoshi.." I blush and adverted away. She looked at me surprise and tilted her head "You're not?".