Chapter 9: The Change I'm Afraid to Show

-Tsunayoshi's Point Of View-

"You won't believe what had happened to me this pass few years!" I've proudly told him as we threw pebbles at the Riverside. I told him that I have many friends, but I didn't told him something about the Mafia and stuff. He nod and smile, saying how proud he is to me. "Well, how's your academics, Onii??" he asked, making me shiver and advert away. "Going steady.." I muttered and sat near him.

He nod indicating that he heard me loud and clean. Later, I looked into his emerald green orbs and asked "How about you? How's your academic? Do you have any friends..?" "Few.. Three to be exact.. And my teachers kept on asking me if I'm older than I look and all.." he replied and lie down on the grass. Is he that smart?? "Why would they ask you that??" I asked as he outstretch his arms replying "They say that if a middle schooler's IQ were to be 250.. I'm beyond that one..". Silent wind swept us up after. We didn't manage to crack up another question till he told me "I was about to compete on the World's Middle School IQ Excellency but I transferred here, making the whole Asakura Chuu plead on Aunt to let me stay longer.." "You compete in those stuff!?" I questioned and was shocked amazed. He crank up a smile and nod. Is he really that smart..? To compete in such international competition.

Silence once again domain. "Shall we head home?" Tsuyoshi asked and sat up. I gave him a nod and now we're walking side by side. But I fell uneasy about this. When we were near the house, Tsuyoshi stopped. I looked back at him as he looked at me blankly. "What's wrong, Otouto?" I questioned as he shook his head and gave me a smile replying "No-nothing! It's just that.." and trailed off. Once we entered our humble home, Tsuyoshi quickly ran upstairs with his luggage, like as if avoiding someone. Once he was finally upstairs, Maman shown up and said "Ara~ Okaeri, Tsu-kun~" "Okaa-san.. Do you know that--?" I asked unfinished as Reborn shown up and kicked my back, making me stumble on my own feet.

I growled "Why do you always kick me??" "Oho~ Dame-Tsuna seems in the mood to fight me back, hmm?" Reborn said and shown Leon. I shriek and said a quick sorry till "Tsuna-nii?? What's going on down there??" "Ts-Tsuyoshi!?" Tsuna stuttered and looked at my worried brother. Nana went near Tsuyoshi and pulled him down with her saying "Reborn-kun! I'd like you to meet Tsu-kun's twin, Shi-kun! Shi-kun, this is your brother's Home Tutor, Reborn!" "Okaa-san!" I frustratedly shouted. But then I was ignored as Reborn innocently asked Okaa-san "Dame-Tsuna has a brother yet I didn't know..?" "Hahaha~ It's a long story, Reborn-kun~ Shall we head to the dining room to celebrate my youngest twin's homecoming?" Okaa-san asked and hugged Tsuyoshi.