Chapter 16: I don't get it

- Enma's Point Of View -

"Enma-kun!! Wake up!"

A-aare..? Is it morning already..?

"Enma! Please wake up!"

Adelheid..? Uugghhhh.. 5 more mi-- wait.. I think I heard Tsuna-kun's voice..

Forcing my eyes to open, I let it shut in vain. The brightness of the room got me off guard. What happened..? Finally seeing my surroundings, I saw Tsuna-kun with Adelheid, looking at me worrying. I tried to sit up but Adelheid stop me halfway. Looking around, looking for something or someone I might forget, I felt a short stingy sensation on my head like flasbacking something all of the sudden.

To protect what Onii protect for his whole life is what I should also protect..

"Tsuyoshi!! Where's Tsuyoshi!?" I shoutedly asked and looked at Tsuna-kun and Adelheid. Tsuna-kun looked at me in shock while Adelheid bit her lower lip. Tsuna looked at us and asked "What happened?? Why did you mentioned Otouto's name, Enma-kun??" "H..he was.." I answered as I vaguely remembered the scenario before I got knock out. Before I could continue, Adelheid lowered her head and said "He's with those guys.." "What guys??"

- Tsunayoshi's Point Of View -

"What guys??" I asked them as my hyper intuition told me that otouto's in grave danger. They looked away and never answered. Soon Enma-kun looked at me and said "He's with these guys that appears to be his old and former classmates.. One was name as Kuroi.." "What happened?? Please tell me! Enma! Adelheid!" I pleaded as I felt my hand clench my pants tight. At this times, when I call them without any honorifics.. that means I'm serious "Tsuna-kun.. You see.." Enma-kun started.

- Tsuyoshi's Point Of View -

"PLE-PLEASE! ST-STOP!! I'M BE-BEGGING YOU..!" I pleaded as I felt my blood drip down to my body. Pain and Relief.. Over and Over again.. Kuroi watch me in amusement, having this sadistic smirk plastered on his face as he said "Now~ Now~ This is what you do back at our place but why plead for us to stop..? Weren't you enjoying this..?". I bit my lower lip as I felt my consciousness fade. Kuroi cup my face, licked his lips and whispered on my right ear "Looks like I'll have to tutor you all over again, Tsu-kun~"

- Tsunayoshi's Point Of View -

"Where are they..?" I asked as I felt my anger reach it's limits. Enma-kun looked at me worryingly and answered "B-but Tsuna-kun.. We're really clueless onto where they headed.. All Adelheid said was that they carried Tsuyoshi's body away from us before we completely lost our consciousness.." "ARGH! SCREW IT ALL!" for the first time.. I hissed harshly. I stood up at my spot as I felt my sky flames flickered on, and flew out of their place. Otouto..! Wait for me..!

- ???'s Point Of View -

The brunet pant as he lie down to his own blood. A beautiful sight.. I went near him and poke his cheek, sadistically asking "Have you learned your lesson..?" "... ple..please.. I.. do..don't.. want th..this.." he pleaded and has a strength to look at me with pleading eyes. Tsk! He never learns! I harshly kicked him by his stomach causing him to fly over the other wall. He cried in pain and hugged himself to lessen up the pain. Stomping my way to him, he looked at me once more with those calming and accepting gaze "Kuroi.. Please.." "Shut up and learn your lesson!" I shouted and kicked him again.

Not long, my subordinates tried to stop me but that didn't really stop me. I snap and shouted "IT'S ALL YOUR F***ING FAULT!! IF YOU DIDN'T ENCOURAGE HER TO DO THE THINGS THAT SHE'S FOBIDDEN TO DO, SHE SHOULD'VE LIVED!! DIE!!" "Kuroi!! Please stop!! You'll definitely kill him in the progress!" one of them pleaded to me as I grab Tsuyoshi by his collar and raise him up. Tsuyoshi looked down at me and warmly smiled, rubbing my cheeks he whispered "You're crying.. again.. Shin-kun.." "SHUT UP!! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU THAT I'M NOT THAT OLD SHIN ANYMORE!?" I snap and punch him hard on his face. Kill.. Just kill him already.. But why I can't..!? Screw it all!

"You don't have the strength to kill me because you know I have something to tell you that you wish to know for this is about Kana.."

(v • 3•)~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~(•w •v)

Nyahahaha~ Sorry but can't help it~ xD But yeah.. It had passed for like 3 Days right?? So this is an exception right?? Nee?? *looks down* Okay maybe not.. But still..! xD Anyways, Hope you guys like it!