9: Cliffhanger?

Beginne am Anfang

Jesus!!!

"And you need this too"

I was shocked at first but I couldn't deny the fact that it was comforting and peaceful. I felt at ease for almost the first time and I was too relaxed to struggle out of his grip. I had never been this close to someone in almost three years.
I was too relaxed to notice how fast my heart was beating. This was a strange feeling to me but maybe because I had stayed away from people for too long, that was why I was feeling this way.

Nathan hugging me right now left me speechless and hungry for more because he just left without saying another word. Or was he angry that I didn't hug him back?

Do I really need friends or probably more of that comforting hug?

Maybe...

Or not.....

I sighed in relief when I realized my mum wasn't home, I hadn't seen her or talked to her since yesterday and she hadn't called me either. What a wonderful way to care for her only daughter. I didn't mind, it's not like I'll even acknowledge it.

After I had taken a really hot shower, even though the weather was hot, I just felt like I needed it to calm my body down.
I was dressed in my PJ and prepared to do half of my English essay when I started hearing constant buzzing from my phone. I picked it up to realize I had a lot of notifications.

One was from Nathan and others were from a group chat, and I can't remember ever being part of a group chat. I opened it to realize that Nathan had added me and the rest members were those idiots. Eric the biggest idiot, the twins were combined set of idiots and of course Chelsea the dumb idiot.

I don't know, I just enjoy calling them idiots.

Reeky💕: Just got home

Cherbiebs: Reeky? What are you? Gay? What kind of name is that?

Kessrocks: who is cherbiebs?

Natefox🎸: Cheryl

Seriously? Reeky? Kessrocks? Natefox? How old are they? Five? What was wrong with all this grown ups having having such ridiculous names, I was greatly amused too bad I couldn't physically express it.

Hotochel👙: Cheryl? Seriously?

Cherbiebs: What exactly is hotochel? Did you mean hotchel?

Hotochel👙: yea I guess

Cherbiebs: Ugh!! Dumb as usual! Don't change it, you're nowhere near hot!

Cherbiebs: And besides all your names are ridiculous especially reeky and Kessrocks in fact all of you. Jeez!

Ken: I agree

Ken? I loved Ken, no not the person but the name, there was no extra ketchup or butter in it, just simple and cool. I guess there was just one sensible person plus me making it two.