Different (Larry Stylinson)

Hi, this is my first fic ever so please respect that. it is about one direction and a couple romances that are the very famous Larry and Zouis. it's an alright fic and it might not be your cup of tea but you might like it. have a read, comment, vote and tell me what I could include. this fic includes traces of smut and is mildly explicit soo... yeh. anyway it's got mysterious monsters and cool creatures (haha, see what I did there, alliteration). thank uuuu!

Chapter 1

(Harry's POV)

I was hanging out with Liam when I saw him, standing there so innocent. Anyone could tell it was his first time at a club and I intended to make it a good first time.

I walked over to him ignoring all the sweaty bodies grinding against each other around me. He was all I had on my mind.

"Hey, d'you come here often?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"No," the boy replied dodging my intense gaze.

"D'you wanna dance?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm not much of a dancer." he answered plainly, but that was not a good enough answer for me. I dragged him onto the dance floor with a wide grin on my face.

(Louis POV)

The unknown boy dragged me onto the cramped dance floor and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt so uncomfortable in the arms of a stranger but I have to admit, I was sort of enjoying it. there was something about his tall figure and chocolate curls that intrigued me.

He went in to kiss me but I flinched away.

"Your sexy," the boy whispered, his voice gruff and yet silky soft.

"Um, I think I've got to go," I said trying to keep my sea blue eyes away from his emerald green. He grabbed my hand and looked at me with a serious look,

"It's ok, but at least let me give you a good bye gift." The smell of alcohol lingered in his breath as he grinned widely, and with that he sunk his teeth into my neck earning a groan from me in return he sucked hard whilst I melted into his embrace. He let go, gave me a wink and walked off leaving me there gob-smacked.

I went back to my friends Niall and Zayn. Niall was a small Irish fella who had blonde hair with brunette roots. He had a pale complexion and a surprisingly skinny body considering how much he ate. As for Zayn, he was a tall, tanned lad with tattoos all up his arms. he had black hair with a blonde lightning streak through the front.

"What the hell happened then?!" Niall asked

"I-I don't kn-know," I stuttered slightly dazed at what had just happened.

"Oooooh Lou's just been hit on by Harry!" Zayn chuckled

"Harry?" I asked.