chapter two

Darcy pov                                             today is the day iam gonna escape .no one is gonna stop me. They are gonna blow the candles  at 12 now iam wearing a fucking dress anyway. Everyone is gathered and after half an hour . I am gonna escape. They will shut down the lights. I am gonna escape before they blowout the candles. " it is such an honor to celebrate princess Darcy birthday today. She is gonna be 18 today  so ladies and gentlemen raise ur glasses and say happy birthday princess" said the king. Everyone raised their glasses. And said " happy birthday princess"  " and now lets blow the candles come here my dear " said the king . I smiled at my dad and  came and hug him tightly.  God I will miss him somuch .I will miss my mum and everyone but I can't live like that forever. I wanna see the world explore things . Be free find out what I want. I want to make my own decisions and choose my own path. My dad was confused he said " what's wrong dear " I siad " nothing I just love u that's all" " me too dear " replied my dad I hug my mom too when the lights were shut off I whispered to ella " its time" she said " are u sure darcy u dont even have a place to stay what will u do ? What will u eat? Where will u sleep? " she was so worried about me she was more than a sister. " dont worry el I will be fine I will call u when I settle down just calm down don't try to contact me  goodbye " I told her  I hug her " I love u " " I love u too el  just watchout the doors the guards are now guarding the main door I will escape from behind their is a small door which leads to the streets I will escape from it just wish me luck " I said "good luck darc take care " She said I waved to her " count down now 10 ,9" while they were  counting down  I reached the small door which lead to stairs I climbed the stairs and run as fast as I could "5 ,4,3"   while i was trying to climb the fence my dress got stuck " damit " I said angrily " 2 " got I have to be more fast I finally succeeded to climb the fence than I had to run as fast as I could to reach the streets " 1 now " the light went on again when darcy was runing . Her heart beats fast so fast her legs were so heavy but she cant just give up. She ran and ran soon the king foundout that she escaped and read her letter " dear dad ,                                              don't worry no one kidnapped me I an away I cant live like that dad I know that u are now furious I know u wanted me to growup to be a queen and rule the country like u and me I just cant live like a prisoner in a place like that I wanna enjoy my life I wanna make mistakes I wanna make my own decisions don't woery about me I am 18 now daddy I will be fine just trust me when I find out myself iwill tell u my decision love u daddy mommy plz forgive me I love u guys goodbye                                             love,                                                        darcy ♥                                               the king got angry and crushed the paper " guards find her" he ordered . The queen was crying and sobbing . " where did she go ella" the king asked " i don't know ur majesty she didn't tell me " ella replied . Her hands were shaking she was feeling guilty for helping darcy. She was very worried about her. The guards kept looking and looking in the whole castle they couldnt find her the guards said " ur majesty we couldn't find the princess" " what do u mean she is gone " screamed the best king " she is gone " replied the guard . The king was so angry that he screamed at everyone and the whole audience left . Darcy stopped in the middle of the street no one was on the street it was cold and she felt lonely.  Her feet were bleeding from runing alot. She was breathing heavily, but she was determined not to give up . She was walking when she found a huge house. She tried to climb the fence she couldnt. She had few cuts in her hands and face her breathing was hitching her dress was worn out . Despite all of this she succeeded to climb it.  Never did she knew who is the owner of the house she just reached the balcony. Luckily it was open. Never did she know that her life will change from this point . Never did she know how this person will be the reason for a new good love story.