It was adorable how close they were.

Thank god I finally got a new car. Daniel and my mum had bought it for me without me knowing, when they visited. It was a silver Honda Civic. It freaked me out because it had a huge sticker on the hood with my name written on it which took me nearly an hour to take off! Despite that, I loved it.

I was walking around the mall with Adamari and Lydia. I can't believe Adamari still hangs out with her.

"How about this color?" Adamari pulled out a burgundy skater dress.

"Oh my gosh yes!" Lydia squealed. Ugh I just wanted to slap the b-

"Louis?" I looked over.

"Yeah. That's great." I looked back at my phone.

Louis to Harry : help!

"If your not gonna commit to help, what are you even doing here?" Lydia spit.

"Oh I know you're not talking to me about commitment." I rolled my eyes.

Harry: what's wrong babe?? are you ok??

Louis: adamari invited lydia ... >:-(

Harry: kick her ass for me

Louis: i wish. too bad she's a girl

Harry: that ain't no girl. that's a demon! exorcise that wench >:O

I giggled reading the text.

"Can you get off the phone Louis and help me choose a dress ... please?" Adamari whined.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." I put my phone into my pocket. I started looking around and saw a black dress with gold detailing. "How about this?"

"It's so ... perfect!" She ran into the changing room and Lydia sneered at me. I simply sat down. I wasn't in the mood to keep fighting, especially when Adamari was here.

"Okay Louis. Listen ... I don't want to be some bitch-"

"Too late for that. You literally just made a face at me."

"I'm sorry I'm just hurt. I didn't want to lose any of you. What happened between Dylan and I wasn't expected okay? It just happened and I'm sorry."

"I don't care Lydia. We're all adults and you're still acting childish. I heard your apology but I don't accept it. I'm only here for Adamari. I couldn't care less about our relationship."

"But-"

"What do y'all think!" Adamari hopped out and posed. She smiled so wide and played with her hair. "I love it on me to be totally honest."

Lydia turned squealing. "Oh. My. God! That's definitely the one!" Adamari blushed.

"I'm going with this one! Thanks Louis!" She ran back in and changed.

I decided to leave before Adamari came back out. I didn't want to continue that conversation with Lydia. I do miss our friendship but it's too late for fixing. Well ... I would want to fix it at all. Not after what she did.

I hopped into the car and slid my phone into its compartment.

My phone buzzed around and I saw a message on my lock screen.