Chapter I

Yesterday I was drinking my coffee at this new place next to the university. I was checking my last assignment. I wonder, is this cafe really new or has been here for months & I didn't notice till last week? It's not like I don't talk to people, I usually just keep my distance.

I raised my head & I saw this new face, is she new?, I still don't know her.

I came back home, looked like it was going to rain or even snow. The sky looks so gray. I don't I hate the rain, it just gets me every time.

Another day, another chance...I like to think. I wouldn't say anything less but I over think about life and I don't get it, why do I still suffer from something that is just part of the past.

I head out of work 30 minutes late cause there was this important meeting with my internship boss & the uni dean. How I miss a hot tea right now as I open the cafe's door.

The girl working there kept looking at me, how did I notice, I've been looking at her, I wasn't staring, I would never do that. She seems nice, just that. It's been a hard day, I am working 4 hours every morning and I have class two/three days x week I think as I reach my couch where I lay down passing out.

I wake with this strange feeling. That's all I can think about, why? I don't even know her, how does she even live in my dreams? I've known her...well I saw her...for the first time two days ago and I am already thinking, what am I saying?! DREAMING about her! WTH!!