Chapter 15

You: about 4 how does that have to... oohh... So you didn't kill my mother.

Jake: no and neither did any other vampire.

You: how do you know?

Jake: because vampire teeth are from 1 and a 1/2 to 3 centimetres apart.

You: so what killed her then?

Jake: well considering there are scratch marks I would guess it was a werewolf.

You: ooh my god Jake I am so sorry I blamed you can you please forgive me I promise I will trust you more.

Jake: of course I will forgive you I love you.

You hug Jake tightly and kiss him on the cheek.

Jake takes you around the body and grabs all your stuff out of the house a runs it to his room all in the time of you getting a drink you walk to him in the kitchen.

You: so are we going to take everything to your house.

Jake: I already have

You: how, all I did was get a drink.

Jake: yeah I am a vampire remember I am a bit quicker than you.

You: I know, so what are we going to do about my mother we can't call the police or the vampires will get blamed we have to bury her.

Jake: what are we going to do about her work we can't say she just left?

You: we can say she moved back home and I am staying with you.

Jake: ok but will they believe you.

You: they should, I am her daughter.

Jake: ok we will go with that.

Jake grabs any furniture left in the house and takers it to his house and by the time you get to his front door everything is out of the house and the door is locked.

You get to his house, walk in, go up the stairs and straight into his room then lie on his bed.

Suddenly he appears next to you and kisses your cheek you almost jump out of your skin.

You: argh... Where did you come from?

Jake: I ran in.