Chapter 14

Jake: uhh what.

You hang up then cry some more. The phone starts to ring and you ignore it and wait for it to stop, but he just keeps on calling. Then the doorbell rings and someone bangs on the door. You scream for it to stop but he won't, so you go to the door and open it. Jake is standing in the doorway.

Jake: what's the matter?

You: you killed my mum. Jake: what are you talking about I did not do that such thing and a vampire can't enter a room without being invited in.

You: so what you could have been invited in.

Jake: tarinna I didn't hurt her I love you and I want to be with you forever so please believe me.

You: Jake there is fang marks.

Jake: let me look at them.

You: no I don't want you in my house.

Jake: please just trust me.

You: ok but I should warn you I have a can of hair spray and a lighter in my coat.

Jake: ooh my god, are you serious I love you and you're threatening to kill me.

You: well you're the one that killed my mum.

Jake: I didn't kill your mother I love you and I don't want to fight with you.

You: how could you lie to my face like this?

Jake: I am not lying tarinna please trust me I will prove to you my innocence.

You: ok prove your innocence and I will let you in.

Jake: how can I prove my innocence if I can't look at your mother.

You: argh... ok you can come in.

Jake walks in and has a look at your mum.

Jake: ha I can prove it already.

You: ok how.

Jake: how far apart would you say my fangs are?

Jake opens his mouth.

You: ok umm about 2 and a 1/2 centimetres why?

Jake: and how about the fang marks on your mother.