Chapter 13

Second guy: I smell a human.

First guy: how dumb are you Nathan they are vampires and they drink human blood of course you're going to smell a human.

Nathan: ohk

First guy: ok let's search the house for the dagger.

You start to hear footsteps get closer and closer so you grab the closest weapon you can find which a weird looking knife is. The person starts to turn the corner and you stab them.

Jake: wow that hurts a lot.

You: ooh my god Jake I am so sorry I thought you were a wolf man thingy.

Jake: no I got rid of them.

You: what were they saying about a dagger?

Jake: well the dagger you just stabbed me with is the only knife or dagger in the world that can kill me.

You: ooh my god you're going to die.

Jake: no it has to have a special ingredient on it.

You: ooh ok good.

Jake: so will you be ok here or would you rather just go home.

You: I will stay here.

Jake: ok well I got to go.

You: ok I am going to go to your room.

Jake disappears and a gust of wind follows. You run up to jakes room and lie on his bed. Then you grab your phone out and dial your mum's number but it rings out. You try a few more times but it just keeps telling you the phone has been disconnected. You leave jakes house and start to walk home when you see your front door has been kicked in. you run inside and look for your mum when you start to see a blood trail. Your mind starts sorting through different scenarios and so many thoughts went through your head. You ran as fast as you could to the end of the trail and saw your mother in a pool of blood on the floor. You dropped to your knees and cried your heart out. You tried to find how she died and you see two puncture marks on her neck. You scream with anger and call the police. When you're done talking to the police you call Jake.

Jake: hey what's up beautiful?

You: how could you I never want to see you again, don't come over, don't call, don't text, even email I never want to hear from you again, you're a monster.