Alexander's Prologue

All rights reserved. This story belongs to me and any copies made need to have permission from me the author. Please don't steal, it's not nice. Btw up above is what Alexander looks like in wolf form.
I know a bunch of stories have the alpha as a black wolf and I didn't want to follow the crowd but I couldn't help myself, black wolves are so pretty but his wolf has some grey on him so it's kinda different. I'll post what his human and what Lana looks like in the next chapters.
Now on to the story!!

Alexander set down the file he was reading and took off his glasses. He started rubbing his forehead as he could feel a migraine coming on.

Being the alpha wasn't an easy job especially lately with the rouges that have been sighted near the territory causing him problems. At first it seemed as though they were just passing through the area but they still haven't left yet after 2 weeks.

He sighed as he stood up from his seat behind his mahogany desk and made his way to the window. He honestly wouldn't have bothered with them had they been normal wolves, but rouges were unstable and with the way they have been showing up in groups around his area definitely wasn't a good sign.

He glanced back down at the open files staring at the pictures of wolves that recently went rouges and could be in the area. They were never seen in their human form yet so there is no way to tell which pictures are the wolves. And with no leads recently he was becoming anxious, he hated not knowing who he was dealing with.

Realizing that he wasn't going to be getting anywhere like this, he decided to go on a run. His wolf hasn't been able to stretch for a while now and was starting to feel restless.

He left his office and headed upstairs to his room where he changed into a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts then he headed out the door.

Recently they had been having a heat wave making it almost unbearable to be outside, but today it seemed that the heat wave was gone and there was a gentle breeze blowing. As he stepped off the porch of the pack house he began to do some stretches beforehand. When he finished stretching his body he took off jogging, headed to the small trail that lead further into the woods.

Once he was a good distance away from the house, he closed his eyes and began to shift into his wolf. His muscles began to tense and he could feel the shimmer around him as his body began to change forms. He felt as his bones changed shape and then it was over. He opened his eyes as he was now a wolf and he began to trot down the path

He could feel the soft dirt shift underneath his weight as he began picking up speed letting his wolf run as fast as he wanted too. Soon he came to the area where the path split and he decided to continue down the path leading to the beach.

After a few minutes of running he began to slow down as he could hear the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks. Immediately he sensed someone near him, he let out a small growl of warning to whatever creature was there as he slowly began making his way toward the shore.

If this was one of the rouges then he would gladly teach them a lesson and hopefully run them off his land for good. Using his keen senses he began searching for any creature that was there.

He shifted his gaze around the area when his eyes glanced at the water. It was just for a moment but he could have sworn he saw something moving in the water. He began inching closer to the water where he saw the movement.

I decided that I wanted to give each of the MC's their own little prologue to introduce them a little before they actually meet each other and to give you guys a feel for the direction this is going in. Thank you for reading and I will try to get the next chapter up as soon as I can, I plan on brainstorming how I want it to go tonight and then writing it tomorrow.