Alexandria ✔✔✔

Hi guys. This is my first book so I'm asking for your support and ideas if there are any.- Maecy101

Alexandria's Pic Above

***************************

My name is Alexandria Tatiana Erica Thomas. I'm 17 yrs old and I attend Jackson Blue High.

I yawned as I stumbled out of bed. I looked at my alarm clock. 7:30AM. Oh crap, I gotta hurry, I thought. I went to the bathroom had a bath, brush my teeth, put my hair in a ponytail and applied some lip gloss. I then changed into a plain white tee with black baggy pants and pink sneakers. I took up my bag and jogged down the stairs, into the kitchen.

"Morning dear.", my mom said.

"Morning ma. Later.", I replied as I took up a apple, making my way out of the house, leaving no room for conversation.

The walk to school was about ten minutes so I started walking.

****************************

I was making my way to my locker when I bumped into someone.

"Watch where ya going nerd." The voice I knew too well.

"S-s-sorry", I stuttered as I hurried off to my locker.

5-6-8-2-3. I entered my locker code and took out my science and history books since those were the first two subjects for the day. I hurried off too science class before the second bell could ring. When I reached in class, I made my way to the back of the class and took a seat. I opened my science and started to look over some notes when I noticed e a tall figure towering over me. my book was yanked away from me. I looked up and met ocean blue eyes. The ones of Luke Hemmings, Jackson's best friend.

"Hey give it back.", I said.

"Not until you say please.", he replied.

"Okay, lets get this straight. First you take MY book and expect me to ask you for it?"

He nodded.

"Your. An. Asshole!", I said while I grabbed my book from a shocked Luke. I mentally high-fived myself. They all thought I would take their insults but I had had enough. I sat down in my seat while receiving some surprised looks from the students, just as the teacher walked in. Ohhh great.

"Good morning students. Today we have two new students. Marcia White and Asher Madison."

I looked up and saw a girl in a high-waist shorts and a tank top with combat boots. She had blonde hair, which was shoulder-length and a light shade of blue eyes, as for the boy he had hazel eyes, jet black hair that was tousled messily which I thought suited him. He wore a denim pants, a plain black fitted t-shirt that showed his eight if not ten pack. OMG.

"Miss Thomas..."

I looked at my teacher indicating that I was listening.

"...I would like you to show Asher around."

Dear God, kill me now.

"What?!?", I said trying process what she was saying.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So how was it?

Read, comment and share your ideas.

-Maecy101