Be My Date?

Alexandria's P.O.V
"Jay Jay, who is this?", the girl beside him asked.
"Chel-", Jackson started but got cut off by the girl.
"Hey, I'm Chelsea Cameron and you are?", she introduced herself.
"Oh am Alexandria Thomas, pleasure to meet you.", I answered, sticking out my hand for her to shake.
Instead of shaking my hand, she looked at me as if I were an alien and pulled me into a hug like we were friends once up on a time and got reunited. Reluctantly, after a few seconds she pulled out of the embrace and turned to Jackson.
"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?", she asked Jackson.
I felt as if I was placed in a hot dungeon and NEEDED to escape.
"We're not together!", Jackson & I said in unison we said blushing.
"Says the two blushing love birds.", she mumbled as I felt my cheeks get hotter by the second.
"Um, I'm just gonna pay for these and start my assignment.", I said trying to escape the awkwardness.
"Okay. Jay Jay and we have a little catching up to do any way, don't we?", she asked while pinching his red, rosy cheeks. I felt jealous, wishing that I was the one pinching his cheeks.
"Okay. I'm gone.", I said starting to walk off.
"Alexandria?", Chelsea called.
"Yes?", I said turning around to face her.
"Um... I was wondering if wanted to come to my birthday party?", she asked m, sounding a bit nervous.
"Uh sure.", I said thinking it over."One more thing can I bring friends?", I asked, wanting Marie and Ayla to go with me.
"Sure.", she said as I turned to check out and go home.
************************************
*I'm home*
I went up to my room and dropped the things I bought on the bed lazily.I took out my phone and started to text the girls.
~Alexa~
Hey. Jackson's friend, Chelsea is having her bday party. She invited me so I'm inviting you, coming?
~Marie~
Yea. Definitely. Be there in 20.
I sent the same text to Ayla, telling her to come to mine, which she luckily agreed to.
In the mean time, I tried to make my room look a little decent although the girls wouldn't mine it. After my room looked decent enough, I started to do some assignments and wait for the girls.
*15 minutes later*
(knock knock)
I ran down the stairs in my tank top  and black tights almost tripping over my feet.
(Knock knock)
I straightened my clothes and opened the door to see Jackson and not the girls.
"Oh hello Jackson.", I said biting my lip (not seductively).
"Um h-hey.", he said stuttering.
Oh Lord. Wasn't he cute when he stuttered but a bad boy never stutters. Whats up with him?, I wondered.
"Um, for Chelsea's birthday party she said that um, everyone needs a date so um, Iwaswonderingifyoucouldbemydate?",he said.

"Could you repeat the last part?", I asked.

"I was wondering if you could be my date?", he asked more clearly.

Oh my God. Jackson Smith asked me to go out on a date with him.Oh God. Someone help me. I think the room is getting hot.

"Look, you don't have to-", he started rambling.

"Jackson-", I started.

"No really I can ask-", he continued.

"Jackson!", I exclaimed, still not getting his attention.

"It's okay. I'm going to-", he went on.

"Jackson!!!", I practically screamed, still not getting his attention.

I placed my hand on his cheek, went on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek, feeling jolts of electricity.Good. I finallly got him to shut up.

"Jackson, I'd love to be your date.", I said smiling.

Jackson's P.O.V

"Jackson, I'd love to be your date.", she said smiling.

My emotions got the best of me. I picked her up, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. I then ran over to my car doing a little move. I got in and drove to a bar to celebrate.