Warning shots

New cover 😛😊

Josh POV
I was sitting in the principle office next to Bradley when the principle came in he sat at his desk and looked at me then at Bradley.

"Josh your new right?"

"Uh...yeah..."

"Well you get a warning but only because what he said about Maya and I know you to are close and your brother talked to me."

"Uh thank you sir"

"Aren't you gonna say it won't happen again?"

"No because if he says anything like that about Maya again he won't be sitting in that chair ever again."

"Is that a threat."
Bradley said

"No...of course not......it's a promise."

I got up out of my seat I was just about to leave but I turned around

"Oh and mr.principle don't punish Bradley I think I punished him enough."
I said and winked at Bradley

I stepped out and saw stiles butting his nails and walking around he stopped once he saw me

"Oh thank god Josh I thought you got expelled again."

"Nah he said I get a warning"

"Thank you Josh."

I looked over to see Maya smiling with Riley and Lucas and farkle right behind her

"Your welcome."

"No one's ever stood up for me like that before ."

Before I could say anything Bradley came out.

"This isn't over Josh i run this school and I will make it a living hell for you and all of your little friends especially you and ma-"

"Shut the hell up dick head Josh just beat your ass take yo ass to class."
Stiles cut him off and he walked away

"Josh he really is going to make your life a living hell."

"Oh please I'm Josh I'm a very likable person just watch Maya nothing to worry about I promise."

We all went to out third period which was science.

"Hi Josh right can I sit here?"

"Um...sure I guess."

"Well hi I'm Makayla"

"How did you know my name?"

"Well you did just beat up Bradley in front of basically the whole school it's only right I learn your name."

"Well yeah but doesn't Bradley like run this school shouldn't you hate me?"

"No......you beat up Bradley now you run the school."

I looked at her with a confused look
I guess she caught on because she spoke up

"Well anyway here it's a flyer for a party bring anyone you want hope to see you there. Okay joshie?"
She got out the seat and walked away right after she winked at me

"Joshie?"

I looked up and saw stiles

"Damn man I wish I had your charm with girls...I tried to flirt with a girl today and she slapped me?"

I laughed at his comment knowing he did something to upset the girl he was flirting with

"What did you say to her?"