Max Green

Thank you to @xXNicoleKanexX

-----------------------------------------Your POV

I sat on the chair in front of my boyfriend Max. He looked at me and smiled nervously. I frowned.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah I'm okay."

"Alright," I replied. 

"Hello my name is John and I'll be your waiter today," he said and handed us each a menu,"what can I get you to drink?"

"Umm I'll take a (your favorite drink)," I replied.

"I'll get a...beer," Max said. The waiter nodded and walked away.

"I guess I'll drive tonight," I said and chuckled softly. Max laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I guess you are." The waiter came back with our drinks.

"So are you ready to order?" John asked.

"Yes I'll get a burger," Max said.

"I'll get (your favorite food)," I said and smiled.

"Alright," John said and took our menus. Max drank grabbed his beer and drank for what seemed for hours. He had drank half of the beer.

"Whoa, slow down Max," I said. But he didn't listen. He was looking at the ground.

"Max are you-,"

"(Y/n), I want to ask you something," he said.

"Oh okay," I said.

"We've been dating a for 2 years now and..." he started to speak. My heart started to beat faster.

"I...would you like to marry me..?" He asked nervously. I smiled. I never thought he'd ask.

"Yes, yes I'd like to," I replied. He smiled and took out a beautiful ring from his jacket. He grabbed my hand and placed the ring on my finger. He grabbed his phone and took a picture of my hand.

"Imma post it later saying 'guess who said yes'," he said.

"Why not now?" I asked.

"Because imma get a lot of congratulations and I don't want anyone interrupting us right now," he replied. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Alright, here's y'alls order," John said and placed the plates on the table.

"Thank you," Max and I said.

John nodded and repied,"Enjoy and congratulations to both of you."

"Thanks," Max said and smiled. John nodded and walked away. I smiled at Max and he smiled back. I started to eat and thought that I could wait to be Mrs.Green.

-----------------------------------------
Hoped you liked it. Umm I'm still accepting requests, but I don't know how long it'll take me. I know I still have a few requests from a long time ago, but I'm still doing them. Sorry for taking so long on writing them and sorry for not updating. ~Horror