Gerard Way

Hi guys. I was trading through some of my comments and saw that kamosep had requested Gerard Way. Sorry for taking so long.
-----------------------------------------
Your POV
I sat down at the café table in the corner. I had just ordered a (your favorite coffee), while I waited for my old friend, Gerard. He and I were 10 when we meet. When I was 15 I developed a crush on him. He was just...perfect. I loved everything about him. His crazy ideas, his art, and his voice. And man can he sing. He was in a band actually. The bands name was My Chemical Romance, but recently broke up. After that he decided to go solo. After his first album came out, Hesitant Alien, he contacted me. He said he missed his old friend and wanted to hang out. Thus coming to me sitting at this café.
The bell rang, meaning someone had just walked in. I looked up hopefully, but didn't see Gerard. I looked down again and heard someone say my name. My coffee was ready. I was beginning to stand up, when I saw Gerard get it. I sat down again and waited for him. He smiled big at me.
"Hey Gerard," I said and smiled back.
"Hello," he said giving me my coffee and sitting next to me.
"I didn't see you walk in," I said.
"I was sitting on the other side of the café. I heard your name and just stood up," he replied.
"Oh. What if it wasn't me?" I asked, slightly smirking.
He shrugged and smiled,"I don't know. I would've probably taken their coffee then."
"Yeah hmmm," I said and he laughed.
"Did you order coffee?" I asked.
"Umm no. I already had enough coffee. Mikey came over this morning and we had coffee."
"Oh okay. So how's Mikey?" I asked.
"He's good," he replied and looked away. That meant he didn't want to talk about it. So I changed the subject and we talked about different things.
2 and a half hours have passed and we still in the café. He checked his watch.
"Whoa. I have to go, I'm sorry," he said.
I nodded. "It's fine. It was really good seeing you."
"Same here," he said and smiled.
"Umm would you mind going on a date with me? Maybe next week? Or when you can?" He asked. I was surprised.
"Umm I...sure. I can go probably next week," I replied.
"Awesome," he said with a huge grin," you've got my number just message me what day and time and I'll pick you up."
"Alright," I said and smiled back.
"Okay. Well I'll see you later...umm," he said and hugged me. I hugged back.
"Bye G," I said and let go.
"Bye sweetheart," he said and got up and left. I smiled like an idiot. I was finally going on a date with Gerard. I can't wait for it.
----------------------------------
Hello guys!!! Yes, I'm still alive. Sorry I haven't updated in a long ass time. I'll try and update this month. And if you have a request, I'm on it. Just have patience, please. Well, hope you enjoyed this.
-Horror-