Ronnie Radke

Hi guys. I am so so so sorry for not updating. I went back to school, but it's not cuz of hw that I didn't update. It's cuz I fall asleep after school. Who else does that? Haha yeah...anyways, here's a Ronnie story. It includes football but pleas don't get mad at me cuz I don't know how football works. So if it's wrong tell me, but please don't tell me for than once if your the same f*ucking person. Sorry anyways. Enjoy. ~Horror (PS you're going to be a Texans fan in da story.)
----------------------------------------

(Y/n) POV

It was 7pm and the football game was about to start. I put on my Texans shirt and paint. I walked out to the living room, only to see my husband in a Steelers jersey. "The Texans are gonna lose!" Ronnie yelled at me playfully. I smirked.

"No they're not! Just watch we're gonna beat you guys!" I replied. He laughed and told me to come and sit with him, so I did.

*skip to last 20 minutes of the game*

The Steelers were in the lead by 7 points. The score was 35 to 27. Ronnie would tease me, but I would laugh at it. "Hey let's make a bet," Ronnie said turning towards me.

"Okay," I replied.

"If the Steelers win, you let me go to a bar for a week and if you win," he said. "And if I win, I get to go with you on tour," I finished his sentence.

"Deal," he said and we shook hands. It was the last minutes of the game and the Texans were going for a touchdown. Three minutes on the clock and number 29 ran and scored a touchdown. "YES!" I screamed and looked at the scored board on the television. It was 36 to 35. "THE TEXANS WIN!" the announcer said.

"Damnit," Ronnie said and smiled.

"Ha! I knew we were going to win," I said.

"Well I guess I'm going on tour with you," I said and chuckled.

"I guess you are," Ronnie said and sat closer to me.

"I bet it's going to be fun," he said.

"I bet it will be," I said and kissed him.

"Love you (y/n)," he said. "Love you too, Ronnie," I replied.